Fastime 27 Stopwatch
Fastime 27 Stopwatch
- 80 lap memory quad display
- Dual countdown timers and pacer
- Data can be reviewed during timing
The Fastime 27 Stopwatch is an 80 lap memory large display stopwatch with dual countdown timers and pacer.
- Stopwatch with 80 Lap Memory Quad display, large digits and a robust rubberised water resistant case with a rear battery door making it easy to change the battery. The buttons are ergonomically designed to give a positive action. The watch comes with a 1year warranty. The Stopwatch uses a CR2032 Lithium battery.
- Functions Include: Stopwatch, Dual Countdown Timer, Pacer, Time of Day/Date, Alarm.
- Stopwatch: Has a 4 Row display showing the Lap counter, Cumulative Split Time, Lap Split Time and the cumulative running time. Measures up to 9 hours 59 minutes 59.99 seconds to 1/100th second. 80 recallable Cumulative and lap split times can be stored in the memory. Best, Slowest and average Lap Times are also shown.
- Data in memory can be reviewed during stopwatch timing and after the stopwatch has been reset. Data in memory is only erased when the stopwatch is started for the next timing session.
- Dual Repeating Countdown Timer: Any preset time can be entered up to 9 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds. Set the times for timer 1 and Timer 2. When Timer 1 reaches Zero the timer give 4 beeps and timer 2 starts when T1 reaches Zero. Similarly when T2 reaches zero T1 starts counting down and the counter shows the number of coundown cycles completed. If only one timer is used, the timer will repeat when it reaches Zero and the counter shows the number of countdown cycles completed.
- Pacer: Set the pacer to the required frequency per minute. You can choose from 20,3040,60,80,120,160,200,220,240 and 320. The display shows the Frequency chosen, and the number of elapsed frequencies.
- Time of Day/Alarm: Display shows the Day, The alarm set time, the date - day month year, and the time of day in 12/24 hour options.
- Size L 85mm x W 64mm x D 24mm, Digits 6mm.
- Takes CR2032 battery.
Battery Changing Information
When changing a battery in a Fastime watch ensure that where there is a spring it is in the correct position (under the battery), where there is a clip to hold the battery, ensure that the battery is in place under the clip making good contact with the elements. If the watch face still remains blank it may be that the watch needs re-setting, this can be done by creating a ‘U’-shaped tool from a paperclip and simultaneously touching one end to the back of the battery and the other end to the contact in the reset hole to the left of the battery bar screw.
Customer Reviews for Fastime 27 Stopwatch
5 out of 5 Great stopwatch
Newitts Verified Purchase (7 Oct 2018)
We use these watches for cycle time trials. Easy to use
4 out of 5 Does a good job
Newitts Verified Purchase (30 Sep 2017)
Bought as a second stopwatch for when I have two groups on the go. Does a good job, easy to use and navigate to different splits. I use the countdown option a fair amount. The option to have timer 1 and timer 2 repeating works well for efforts of one length with recovery of a different length.
Would be good to have the option of taking splits and display running times for both latest split and total time. But other than that does everything I want.
5 out of 5 Fastime 27
Newitts Verified Purchase (3 Jun 2016)
Since I got used to the watch I have found it to be most satisfactory and very simple to use
Customers also bought
- Fastime 26 Stopwatch £28.80
- Fastime 7 Stopwatch £28.00
- Fastime 16 Stopwatch £6.60
- Fastime 10 Stopwatch £34.80
- Fastime 11 Stopwatch £25.28
- Seiko S950 Small Thermal Printer Paper £15.96
- Fastime 28 Stopwatch £11.60
- Ziland Stopwatch And Lanyard 10 Pack £24.00
- Fastime 0 Stopwatch £3.12
- Ziland Stopwatch and Lanyard £2.40
- Lithium CR2032 3V Cell Battery £0.49
- Fastime SW6R Referee Watch £18.88
You're making our website better ... thanks!