Fastime C5010 Timer
Fastime C5010 Timer
- Table top timer with extra larger digits.
- Count down/up timer, time of day clock, alarm.
- 4 modes of count up. Cumulative splits available.
The Fastime C5010 Timer is a great choice for anyone looking for an easy to use table top timer.
It has four modes of counting, making it versatile enough for a wide range of uses.
The large, 25mm digits are easy to read, even from a distance. And the rectangular design makes it easy to place on a table or other flat surface.
Best of all, the Fastime Timer takes a standard R14 battery, so you can easily find replacements when needed.
Whether you're looking for a timer for games, events, or service rallies, the Fastime C5010 Timer is a great choice.
- Count down/up timer, Time of day clock, Alarm, Count up (stopwatch).
- Timer: Easy to set, counts down to zero, then counts up, audible alarm. From 23 hrs 59 minutes 59 seconds.
- There are four modes of count up that are selectable:
1) 1 second increments to 23 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds.
2) 1/100th second to 59 minutes 59.99 seconds.
3) 1/100th second to 9999.99 seconds (Decimal second).
4) 1/100th minute to 1999.99 minutes (Decimal minute).
- Cumulative split times can be taken in count up (stopwatch) mode.
- Clock: displays time of day in 12 or 24 hour mode.
- Alarm: display shows alarm setting.
- Size L 160mm x W 65mm x D 90mm, Digits 25mm.
- Takes R14 battery.
Battery Changing Information
When changing a battery in a Fastime watch ensure that where there is a spring it is in the correct position (under the battery), where there is a clip to hold the battery, ensure that the battery is in place under the clip making good contact with the elements.
If the watch face still remains blank it may be that the watch needs re-setting, this can be done by creating a ‘U’-shaped tool from a paperclip and simultaneously touching one end to the back of the battery and the other end to the contact in the reset hole to the left of the battery bar screw.