Seiko S141 Stopwatch
Seiko S141 Stopwatch
- Advance professional with 300 lap memory
- Triple display
- Memory recallable whilst timing
The Seiko S141 Stopwatch is an advanced professional level stopwatch with 300 lap memory (single and segmented). Features stroke rate function, adjustable contrast and memory capacity / battery indicators.
- Advanced professional level stopwatch with 300 lap memory (single and segmented). Features stroke rate function, adjustable contrast and memory capacity / battery indicators.
- Triple display.
- 300 lap/split time memory, recallable whilst timing is in progress with single or segmented memory modes.
Standard timing, accumulated elapsed timing and split/lap time measurement.
Measures up to 9 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds in 1/100th increments.
Split/lap timing can be performed with accumulated timing or lap in progress modes.
300 lap/split times can be stored in memory.
Single or segmented memory (for professional use).
Stored lap/split times can be reviewed even during timing.
Fastest lap time.
Data can be stored in segments, allowing the user to record multiple events - each with their own split/lap times saved in a block.
Up to 100 data blocks can be stored, with the time and date that timing began automatically recorded to help identify/manage data.
Memory capacity indicator, with warning when the capacity exceeds 290.
Stroke Rate/Frequency Mode:
Measures the stroke rate or frequency of an activity per minute.
Rate per minute calculated by measuring the time taken to perform three strokes or actions.
Suitable for measuring between 10 and 180 'strokes' per minute.
Up to 9 stroke rate/frequency measurements can be stored in memory at any one time.
Displays year, month, day, date, hour, minutes and seconds.
Calendar automatically adjusts for leap years up to the end of year 2055.
- Battery life indicator.
- Adjustable contrast level.
- Water resistant (up to 10 bar).
- Lanyard/neck strap.
Customer Reviews for Seiko S141 Stopwatch
5 out of 5 Best watch on the market.
Newitts Verified Purchase (31 May 2015)
This is the Best watch on the market. The build quality of this watch so far outstrips any other its worth the extra money. I bought one 8 years ago as a main watch and in that time i have gone through 6 back up watches of different makes so i finally decided to buy a second as this will save me money in the long run. Dont buy one, just buy two as you wont b3 disapointed.
Customers also bought
- Fastime 11 Stopwatch £25.28
- Fastime 25 Stopwatch £4.80
- Fastime 27 Stopwatch £18.72
- Seiko W073 Stopwatch £23.94
- Seiko S058 Stopwatch £76.00
- Fastime 28 Stopwatch £11.60
- Fastime SW6R Referee Watch £18.88
- Fastime 14 Stopwatch £36.00
- Fastime 26 Stopwatch £28.80
- Fastime 21 Stopwatch £24.00
- Fastime 0 Stopwatch £3.12
- Fastime 01 Stopwatch £4.40
You're making our website better ... thanks!