Fastime 7 Stopwatch
The Fastime 7 Stopwatch is a rugged and durable stopwatch that is perfect for both indoor and outdoor use.
The water resistant and shock resistant case make this stopwatch ideal for active lifestyles, and the 1 year warranty ensures that you can use it with confidence.
This stopwatch features a repeating countdown/up timer, pacers, alarm, and time day date display, making it one of the most versatile stopwatches on the market.
The CR2032 battery makes it easy to keep this stopwatch going, even when you're on the go.
Whether you're looking for a reliable stopwatch for your next race or you need a durable stopwatch for your outdoor adventures, the Fastime 7 Stopwatch is the perfect choice.
- Stopwatch, Repeating Countdown/up timer, Pacer, Alarm and time, day date display.
- Stopwatch: measures up to 9hrs 59mins 59 secs 99/100ths sec. Triple display shows: Cumulative and Lap split time to the last split. Cumulative running time. 100 cumulative and split times can be stored in memory with fastest, slowest and times identified. Time out (start, stop, resume) function is also included.
- Repeating Countdown/up Timer: maximum setting 9hr 59min 59sec Display shows TARGET TIME, and COUNTING DOWN TIME. Alarm sounds at the end of each countdown / up.
- When set to countdown/up option, the timer counts down from the preset target time o zero, then counts up in 1/100th second until stopped. Option to START, STOP and RESTART the countdown/up are available.
- Pacer Function: the pacer value can be adjusted from 05 to 240 PACES per minute. The display shows the TARGET COUNT PER MINUTE. Use this function to set and measure a required number of actions per minute.
- Pressing the split button increases the target count per minute.
- Time of day display: hour, minute, seconds time of day with 12/24 hour option. Year Month Day Date.
- Alarm display: the top display shows the alarm time set. Middle display shows the date and lower display shows the time of day.
- Takes CR2032 battery.
Battery Changing Information
When changing a battery in a Fastime watch ensure that where there is a spring it is in the correct position (under the battery), where there is a clip to hold the battery, ensure that the battery is in place under the clip making good contact with the elements. If the watch face still remains blank it may be that the watch needs re-setting, this can be done by creating a ‘U’-shaped tool from a paperclip and simultaneously touching one end to the back of the battery and the other end to the contact in the reset hole to the left of the battery bar screw.
Fastime 7 Stopwatch
Customer Reviews for Fastime 7 Stopwatch
5 out of 5 Excellent
I certificate these for Cycling Time trails. Excellent watch for all but the biggest of open events. Newitts are always prompt with delivery and ample packaging.
5 out of 5 Excellent Stipwatch
Newitts Verified Purchase (23 Oct 2017)
I have found this stopwatch easy to use and the digits are clear. Looks good too
4 out of 5 good to excellent
Newitts Verified Purchase (5 May 2016)
the stopwatch is good with clear digits. Even with instructions I am struggling to set correctly other features. Recomended if you have the need for many splits and elaped time.