Seiko S149 Printer Stopwatch
The Seiko S149 Stopwatch is a top-of-the-line choice for professional use, with a triple display stopwatch, large-sized three row display panel, built-in thermal printer, and lanyard.
This stopwatch also has a 300 lap/split memory, making it the perfect choice for athletes or anybody who wants to keep track of their performance.
With its many features and easy-to-use design, the Seiko S149 Stopwatch is the ideal choice for those looking for the best in a professional stopwatch.
- Suitable for professional use, the Seiko S149 incorporates a triple display stopwatch with 300 lap/split memory and a built-in thermal printer that allows captured data to be printed immediately.
- Triple display.
- 300 segmented lap/split memory.
- Large-sized three row display panel shows split, lap and total time.
- Standard timing, accumulated elapsed timing and split/lap time measurement.
- Measures up to 10 hours in 1/100th increments.
- Split/lap timing can be performed with accumulated timing or lap in progress modes.
- Store/recall up to 300 split/lap times.
- Segmented memory - data can be stored in segments, allowing the user to record multiple events - each with their own split/lap times saved in a block.
- Up to 100 blocks of data can be stored.
- Memory can be recalled even whilst timing is in progress.
- Fastest lap time recall function.
- Memory capacity indicator, with warning when the capacity exceeds 290.
- Auto-start function that allows timing to commence at a pre-set time (ideal when the user isn't present at the start of a race).
- Time/calendar mode.
- Adjustable contrast level.
- Battery life indicator.
- Lanyard/neck strap.
- 13 digits per line.
- Printout speed of 1.5 lines per second.
- Large and clear print.
- Printout selection of split only or with lap times.
- Automatic printout of year, month, date and time.
- Thermal serial dot printing system.
- Requires Seiko S950 thermal paper (or Seiko S951 thermal paper if fitted with a large capacity paper holder).
- Seiko External Gripswitch, hand held device to make timing easier.
- Seiko Large Capacity Paper Holder (S23549J) to hold longer rolls of paper (S951).
Customer Reviews for Seiko S149 Printer Stopwatch
4 out of 5 Very pleased
Newitts Verified Purchase (2 Oct 2021)
I purchased this product to time keep for an around county running event. Having the print out was very helpful to ensure I had a record to assist me uploading results as I went from leg to leg. The website to purchase was easy to use, service/ delivery was great too, my only criticism is the size of stop watch, it is quite large and chunky and its surprising something more compact and stylish hasnt been designed. The watch however does what it needs to do.
4 out of 5 Workhorse
Newitts Verified Purchase (20 Jul 2020)
Expensive but if you need an all-in-one hand timing solution for medium sized events, it gets the job done
4 out of 5 Seiko S149
Is this the ultimate stopwatch? It might well be. I use it for cycling time trials; if a group of riders come in together at high speed, you can click each one and, if someone records their numbers, you’ll have an accurate time for each one in print. The recall function is very clear, but you can’t really look at it until after the event, so having the printout means you can refer to it immediately without affecting the operation of the watch. Being able to lock it once you’ve started is reassuring and the memory blocks mean that storing results in groups is not complicated. Overall I can’t believe there’s a better watch, but it is eye wateringly expensive!