Fastime 14X Stopwatch
The Fastime 14X stopwatch is a highly versatile and feature-rich stopwatch that is perfect for a wide range of activities.
The stopwatch has a large and easy to read triple display, and it also features a pacer function and an alarm.
One of the most useful features of the stopwatch is its ability to store lap and cumulative split times for each event in memory as one segment.
This means that you can easily keep track of your progress over time.
The stopwatch also shows the date of the event at the start of the segment, which can be helpful in remembering when an event took place.
Overall, the Fastime 14X stopwatch is a great choice for anyone who needs a reliable and feature-packed stopwatch.
- Measures up to 9hrs 59mins 59secs 99/100ths sec. The triple display shows lap counter, last lap split, last cumulative split and cumulative running time.
- 500 cumulative and split times can be stored in memory as segments with fastest, slowest and average times identified. Time out (start, stop, resume) function is also included.
- Data Recall: The lower row will display the segmented time number, the middle row and top row display year, month, day. The segmented time number stands for the serial number of stored data. The biggest serial number is the final memory, and the smallest is the first memory.
- When the required segment is selected, press the recall button consecutively to read through all the lap and split times within each segment.
- Dual Countdown Timer: Maximum setting 9hr 59min 59sec, display shows both timers COUNTING DOWN TIME. Alarm sounds at the end of each countdown down. The two timers can be linked.
- Pacer Function: The pacer value can be adjusted from 10 to 320 PACES per minute. The pacer function works in set periods (e.g. 10, 20, 30 and so on). The display shows the PACER FREQUENCY and BEEP COUNTER ELAPSED. Use this function to set and measure a required number of actions per minute.
- Time of Day and Alarm Display: Hour, minute, seconds time of day with 12/24 hour option. Year, month, day date and auto calendar.