Fastime 9X Stopwatch
Fastime 9X Stopwatch
- 600 Lap memory stopwatch.
- Triple display with stroke rate function.
- For professional swimming and rowing coaches.
The Fastime 9X Stopwatch is a 600-lap memory, triple display stopwatch with stroke rate function.
Aimed at professional swimming and rowing coaches and timekeepers.
The Fastime 9X can now pair with your smartphone via the Merun app allowing coaches to create athlete profiles, data sharing and video and photo capture.
Let the user choose whether the memory recall shows first to last or last to first.
Triple display stopwatch.
Stopwatch with stroke rate function.
- Triple display showing cumulative running time, cumulative lap and split times up to 10 hours, with accuracy to 1/100th of a second.
- The stopwatch has a segregated memory that allows you to display the best, slowest and average lap time for each period.
- When paired with the app you phone can take photos or videos of the lap split, and check the coaches and athletes’ scores, ranking, speed and pace.
- Stroke Rate: measure three events to return the rate per minute. It does this by measuring a sample of 3 strokes or actions and returning a frequency or rate per minute.
- Press the start button to begin measuring the stroke rate. Display counts down from 180. Press again after 3 strokes and the display shows the rate per minute.
- The watch displays the environment temperature (between -40°C and 60°C). You can also measure the user’s pulse on the stopwatch between 30 and 240 beats per minute.
- Countdown Timer: two countdown timers are pre-settable with 9 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds each. These dual countdown timers can be linked if required.
- Pacer: you can pre-set the pacer on the stopwatch from between 5 beeps/minute and 320 beeps/minute in units of 5, and display the frequency, beeps and time.
- Time of Day and Alarm function: allows the stopwatch to display the current time.
- Battery: CR2032.
- Size: Length: 90mm, Width: 65mm Depth: 25mm, Digits: 8mm.
- 600 Lap memory.
- Bluetooth connect to your phone via app.