Fastime 4 Stopwatch
The Fastime 4 Stopwatch is ideal for circuit racing of any kind including karting, bike racing and track and field events.
This stopwatch is suitable for professional use.
This particular Fastime stopwatch offers a silent operation.
This is a professional uses stopwatch.
Fastime offers you a soundless stopwatch.
A fantastic circuit racing stopwatch.
These stopwatches take a 389 battery.
- Times up 23hr 59m 59sec. Times to 100/th second for first 9hr 59min 59sec. Then at 1 second intervals.
- With START, STOP, RESUME (TIME OUT) or RESET. With the option to take CUMULATIVE OR LAP SPLIT TIMES. ONE / TWO FAST FINISH.
- It has a rugged water resistant and shock resistant case.
- With a 1 year warranty.
- Silent (no beep) operation.
- Cumulative or lap split times can be changed during the timing of an event. This means that if you start timing a lap in cumulative mode, you can take split times within a lap.
- If you switch to lap split mode during the last segment of the lap, you will capture the lap time and the stopwatch starts again from zero unless you press stop.
- ONE / TWO FAST FINISH: press the split button to take the time of competitor 1. Press the stop button then the split button to show the time of competitor 2.
- Takes 389 battery.
Battery Changing Information
When changing a battery in a Fastime watch ensure that where there is a spring it is in the correct position (under the battery), where there is a clip to hold the battery, ensure that the battery is in place under the clip making good contact with the elements.
If the watch face still remains blank it may be that the watch needs re-setting, this can be done by creating a ‘U’-shaped tool from a paperclip and simultaneously touching one end to the back of the battery and the other end to the contact in the reset hole to the left of the battery bar screw.
Fastime 4 Stopwatch
Customer Reviews for Fastime 4 Stopwatch
4 out of 5 value for money
Newitts Verified Purchase (23 Dec 2014)
Does what it says on the packet. I needed an easy to use stopwatch for timing athletics training sessions. Big easy to read numbers, big easy to use buttons. I did some comparisons before buying and this stopwatch suited my needs best. Value for money
5 out of 5 Fastime stopwatch
Newitts Verified Purchase (2 Oct 2014)
Absolutely fantastic! And incredible value!
Exactly what I needed - specifically, a stopwatch that doesn't 'beep' every time you start or stop it. Why pay £200 or more, when you can have one of these? Go on, you know it makes sense!