Fastime 23 Stopwatch
The Fastime 23 Stopwatch is a cumulative split stopwatch ideal for circuit racing of any kind including karting, bike racing, track and field events.
This stopwatch is suitable for professional use.
With this stopwatch cumulative or lap split times can be changed during the timing of an event.
These stopwatches take a CR2032 battery.
Fastime's great value stopwatches for multi sports.
They are great quality, reliable stopwatches.
A perfect circuit racing stopwatch.
- Times up 9 hr 59m 59sec. Times to 100/th second With START, STOP, RESUME (TIME OUT) or RESET, with the option to take CUMULATIVE OR LAP SPLIT TIMES.
- Cumulative or Lap split times can be changed during the timing of an event. This means that if you start timing a lap in cumulative mode, you can take split times within a lap.
- If you switch to lap split mode during the last segment of the lap, you will capture the lap time and the stopwatch starts again from zero unless you press stop.
- ONE / TWO FAST FINISH: Press the split button to take the time of competitor 1. Press the stop button then the split button to show the time of competitor 2.
- Size L 70mm x W 60mm x D 18mm, Digits 9mm.
- Takes CR2032 battery.
Battery Changing Information
When changing a battery in a Fastime watch ensure that where there is a spring it is in the correct position (under the battery), where there is a clip to hold the battery, ensure that the battery is in place under the clip making good contact with the elements.
If the watch face still remains blank it may be that the watch needs re-setting, this can be done by creating a ‘U’-shaped tool from a paperclip and simultaneously touching one end to the back of the battery and the other end to the contact in the reset hole to the left of the battery bar screw.
Fastime 23 Stopwatch
Customer Reviews for Fastime 23 Stopwatch
4 out of 5 Review Fastime23 Stopwatch
Newitts Verified Purchase (30 Jan 2015)
It serves its purpose for me which is as a stopwatch. Accurate Lightweight and handles well For the price you can't go wrong