Fastime 0 Stopwatch
The Fastime 0 Stopwatch is a basic single display stopwatch.
These stopwatches are perfect for non-critical single event timing and sports games such as football.
They also work well for events where cumulative split times are required.
This stopwatch takes a 357 (SR44) battery and can be used as a single event stopwatch.
Fastime makes budget friendly stopwatches for all levels, so be sure to shop fast - these are our fast selling stopwatches by Fastime.
- Instructions are in English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Chinese.
- Triple mode single display stopwatch.
- Mode A:Stopwatch: The stopwatch can count up to 24 hours. Timing to 1/100th sec for the first 30 minutes. Then in 1 second intervals.
- With START, STOP, (TIME OUT) RESUME or RESET function and CUMULATIVE SPLIT TIME function.
- ONE / TWO FAST FINISH: Press the split button to take the time of competitor 1. Press the stop button then the split button to show the time of competitor 2.
- Mode B:TIME OF DAY.
- Mode C:ALARM SET: Use this function to set the alarm.
- Takes 357 (SR44) battery.
Battery Changing Information
When changing a battery in a Fastime watch ensure that where there is a spring it is in the correct position (under the battery), where there is a clip to hold the battery, ensure that the battery is in place under the clip making good contact with the elements.
If the watch face still remains blank it may be that the watch needs re-setting, this can be done by creating a ‘U’-shaped tool from a paperclip and simultaneously touching one end to the back of the battery and the other end to the contact in the reset hole to the left of the battery bar screw.
Customer Reviews for Fastime 0 Stopwatch
5 out of 5 Fast Walks
Newitts Verified Purchase (17 Jun 2019)
Very usefull ..I do walks lasting one hour out and one hour back..On each trip I go about a bit further in the hour,,6 weeks later my legs are significantly stronger..proved by the fact that in the gym I can now push about 30 per cent more on the leg machine than previously..I used to do my timings with a watch but this meant remembering my start and finish times...not good with my memory (80 years old) Thank you for a very usefull bit of kit
5 out of 5 Fastime stop watch
Newitts Verified Purchase (7 Jun 2016)
Very good value for money. Works fine and fast delivery is a bonus even on the slowest method. Will certainly use Newitts again