Fastime 28 Stopwatch
The Fastime 28 Stopwatch is a rugged, single event stopwatch that is perfect for sports timing.
With a water resistant design, it can be used all year round, and the 1 year warranty ensures that it will withstand even the most strenuous use.
The stopwatch also features a cumulative split time function, making it ideal for football and other events where split times are required.
Powered by a CR2032 battery, the Fastime 28 Stopwatch is always ready to go when you are.
Whether you are a professional athlete or simply looking for a reliable stopwatch for your recreational activities, the Fastime 28 Stopwatch is sure to meet your needs.
- It has a rugged water-resistant and shock resistant case with a 1-year warranty.
- Mode A: Stopwatch: the stopwatch can count up to 24 hours. Timing to 1/100th sec for the first 30 minutes. Then in 1 second intervals.
- With START, STOP, (TIME OUT) RESUME or RESET function and CUMULATIVE SPLIT TIME function.
- ONE/TWO FAST FINISH:Press the split button to take the time of competitor 1. Press the stop button then the split button to show the time of competitor 2.
- Mode B: TIME OF DAY.
- Mode C: ALARM SET: use this function to set the alarm.
- Takes CR2032 battery.
Battery Changing Information
When changing a battery in a Fastime watch ensure that where there is a spring it is in the correct position (under the battery), where there is a clip to hold the battery, ensure that the battery is in place under the clip making good contact with the elements. If the watch face still remains blank it may be that the watch needs re-setting, this can be done by creating a ‘U’-shaped tool from a paperclip and simultaneously touching one end to the back of the battery and the other end to the contact in the reset hole to the left of the battery bar screw.
Customer Reviews for Fastime 28 Stopwatch
5 out of 5 good stopwatch
Newitts Verified Purchase (1 Jun 2020)
Everything one could expect from a good stopwatch except that is slightly oversized for the female palm
5 out of 5 Great for Astro.
Newitts Verified Purchase (1 Jan 2018)
Solid stopwatch, easy to use and read in the dark. Bought for timing astronomical sextant sights at dawn and dusk.