Fastime 11 Stopwatch
The Fastime 11 Stopwatch is a multifunction single display stopwatch suitable for most events and circuit racing where times are not required to be stored in memory.
This stopwatch is particularly suitable for historic rallying where 1/100th sec is not critical.
These stopwatches have extra large minutes and seconds digits.
Stopwatches take a 186 (LR43) battery.
These are extra large display stopwatches.
They are also splash resistant stopwatches.
A fantastic circuit racing stopwatch.
- Extra large minutes and seconds digits, smaller “hour” and 1/100th second digits.
- Splash resistant. Includes a wrist strap, lanyard and clip option.
- Stopwatch, Countdown timer, Time of day, Alarm.
- Stopwatch: measures up to 9hrs 59mins 59 secs in 1/100ths of a second.
- With START, STOP, RESUME (TIME OUT) or RESET. With the option to take CUMULATIVE OR LAP SPLIT TIMES. ONE/TWO FAST FINISH.
- Cumulative or lap split times can be changed during the timing of an event.
- This means that if you start timing a lap in cumulative mode, you can take split times within a lap.
- If you switch to lap split mode during the last segment of the lap, you will capture the lap time and the stopwatch starts again from zero unless you press stop.
- ONE / TWO FAST FINISH: Press the split button to take the time of competitor 1. Press the stop button then the split button to show the time of competitor 2.
- Countdown timer: Counts down from a pre-set time of up to 23hrs 59min 59seconds. Counts down to zero then stops.
- Option to START, STOP and RESTART the countdown are available.
- Time of day: 2/24 hour display option.
- Takes 186 (LR43) battery.
Battery Changing Information
When changing a battery in a Fastime watch ensure that where there is a spring it is in the correct position (under the battery), where there is a clip to hold the battery, ensure that the battery is in place under the clip making good contact with the elements.
If the watch face still remains blank it may be that the watch needs re-setting, this can be done by creating a ‘U’-shaped tool from a paperclip and simultaneously touching one end to the back of the battery and the other end to the contact in the reset hole to the left of the battery bar screw.
Fastime 11 Stopwatch
Customer Reviews for Fastime 11 Stopwatch
5 out of 5 Great and big stopwatch
Newitts Verified Purchase (29 Nov 2021)
This is a great stopwatch for my hockey umpiring. Easy to set up, easy to use and easy to see. If I had a criticism, it would be better to make the seconds figure a bit bigger on countdown.
5 out of 5 Great watch
Newitts Verified Purchase (18 Jun 2021)
This watch makes it so easy to quickly take a glacé and see the time. Buttons on the top face means it makes it difficult to accidentally stop it.
With several different modes it makes a great piece of kit
5 out of 5 FASTIME 11 STOPWATCH
Newitts Verified Purchase (4 May 2021)
Excellent choice of watch best value for money on the market.
5 out of 5 Best stopwatch I’ve ever had
Newitts Verified Purchase (26 Jul 2019)
Ok there are cheaper ones around but this is the best and easiest to use stopwatch I Haaretz ever owned Highly recommended
5 out of 5 its simple
Newitts Verified Purchase (22 Sep 2017)
The Fastime 11 Stopwatch is simple to use, and big enough to see even when you can hardly breath .
4 out of 5 Does whay I want it to
Newitts Verified Purchase (13 Mar 2015)
I got this to use when doing endurance karting events at night and needed something with a large display (as my driving glasses make it difficult to read a normal watch face) and was easy to find and use the backlight button). The picture on here does not show the time of day display which is a single double height nunerals so is even better. Docked one star purely as it does not claim to be waterproof so I have taken the precaution of wrapping the sealing tape round the edge.