Fastime 10 Stopwatch
Fastime 10 Stopwatch
- For motorsport circuit racing. Previous lap time
- 100 lap memory. Triple display
- Rapid memory review. Stopwatch, time, day, date
The Fastime 10 Stopwatch is a professional stopwatch designed specifically for motorsport circuit racing if any type.
- This stopwatch shows the previous lap time and the current lap running time as well as the cumulative lap time. It is a Professional level Stopwatch with 100 Lap memory and Triple display.
- One Button data capture: Simple to use, start the stopwatch and take split times using one button.
- Anytime rapid memory review: showing the lap and cumulative time for each split. Shows fastest lap and time. In memory mode the bottom display is the current lap running time. You can add this time to memory during memory review.
- Data Protection: Lap times are stored in memory even though the stopwatch has been zeroed. Data is only cleared when the stopwatch is restarted.
- Stopwatch, Time, day, date.
- It has a rugged water resistant and shock resistant case.
- Stopwatch:Measures up to 9hrs 59mins 59 secs 99/100ths sec. Triple display shows: Cumulative and Lap split time to the last split. Current lap running time. 100 cumulative and split times can be stored in memory with fastest lap identified. Time out (start, stop, resume) function is also included.
- Time of day display: our, minute, seconds time of day with 12/24 hour option. Year Month Day Date.
- Takes CR2032 battery.
Battery Changing Information
When changing a battery in a Fastime watch ensure that where there is a spring it is in the correct position (under the battery), where there is a clip to hold the battery, ensure that the battery is in place under the clip making good contact with the elements. If the watch face still remains blank it may be that the watch needs re-setting, this can be done by creating a ‘U’-shaped tool from a paperclip and simultaneously touching one end to the back of the battery and the other end to the contact in the reset hole to the left of the battery bar screw.
Customer Reviews for Fastime 10 Stopwatch
5 out of 5 Timely report
Newitts Verified Purchase (22 Aug 2016)
This is a stopwatch. Easy to use and does what it is claimed to do. No hesitation in recommending it to others. Notwithstanding, I always feel, as in this case, the instructions could be more comprehensive.
5 out of 5 Just the job!
Newitts Verified Purchase (7 Nov 2014)
I wanted a stopwatch for use in club motor sport to time consecutive laps and also to remember them. This is the perfect model from Fastime's large range of stopwatches. It was also significantly cheaper from Newitts than from other Internet suppliers.
You're making our website better ... thanks!