Fastime 26 Stopwatch
Fastime 26 Stopwatch
- 500 lap segmented memory quad display
- Data downloadable to Windows based PC
- Data can be reviewed during timing
The Fastime 26 is a 500 lap segmented memory quad display stopwatch, data downloadable to a Windows based PC.
- Large digits, EL Back light and a robust water resistant case with a rear battery door making it easy to change the battery. The buttons are ergonomically designed to give a positive action. The watch comes with a 1year warranty. The Stopwatch uses a CR2032 Lithium battery.
- Functions Include: Stopwatch, Dual Countdown Timer, Pacer, Time of Day/Date, Alarm. Data Upload to PC.
- Stopwatch: Has a 4 Row display showing the Lap counter, Cumulative Split Time, Lap Split Time and the cumulative running time. Measures up to 9 hours 59 minutes 59.99 seconds to 1/100th second.
- 500 recallable Cumulative and lap split times can be stored in the memory. Best, Slowest and average Lap Times are also shown. Data can be stored in segments. So if you have a series of events, with a number of split times in each event, you can store each events split times as a block.
- Data in memory can be reviewed during stopwatch timing and after the stopwatch has been reset. Data in memory is only erased when the stopwatch is started for the next timing session.
- Data can be uploaded to a Windows based PC. USB cable and instructional info is provided. You can then review and analyse all the cumulative and split times data.
- Dual Repeating Countdown Timer: Any preset time can be entered up to 9 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds. Set the times for timer 1 and Timer 2. When Timer 1 reaches Zero the timer give 4 beeps and timer 2 starts when T1 reaches Zero. Similarly when T2 reaches zero T1 starts counting down and the counter shows the number of coundown cycles completed. If only one timer is used, the timer will repeat when it reaches Zero and the counter shows the number of countdown cycles completed.
- Pacer: Set the pacer to the required frequency per minute. You can choose from 20,3040,60,80,120,160,200,220,240 and 320. The display shows the Frequency chosen, and the number of elapsed frequencies.
- Time of Day/Alarm: Display shows the Day, The alarm set time, the date - day month year, and the time of day in 12/24 hour options.
- Takes CR2032 battery.
Battery Changing Information
When changing a battery in a Fastime watch ensure that where there is a spring it is in the correct position (under the battery), where there is a clip to hold the battery, ensure that the battery is in place under the clip making good contact with the elements. If the watch face still remains blank it may be that the watch needs re-setting, this can be done by creating a ‘U’-shaped tool from a paperclip and simultaneously touching one end to the back of the battery and the other end to the contact in the reset hole to the left of the battery bar screw.
Customer Reviews for Fastime 26 Stopwatch
4 out of 5 Fastime 26
Newitts Verified Purchase (11 Apr 2016)
The watch itself has great features however after only one week I had to change the battery, minor blip I hope.
Customers also bought
- Fastime 7 Stopwatch £28.00
- Fastime 16 Stopwatch £6.60
- Fastime 26 Stopwatch £28.80
- Seiko S950 Small Thermal Printer Paper £15.96
- Fastime 28 Stopwatch £11.60
- Fastime 0 Stopwatch £3.12
- Ziland Stopwatch And Lanyard 10 Pack £24.00
- Fastime 14 Stopwatch £36.00
- Seiko S141 Stopwatch Cover £19.38
- Fastime 10 Stopwatch £34.80
- Ziland Stopwatch and Lanyard £2.40
- Fastime 9 Stopwatch £30.80
You're making our website better ... thanks!