Fastime 9 Stopwatch
Fastime 9 Stopwatch
- For swimming/rowing. Stroke rate
- Water resistant and shock resistant
- Time of day date display. Stopwatch
The Fastime 9 Stopwatch is ideal for swimming or rowing.
- Stopwatch, Stroke rate, Time, day date display.
- It has a rugged water resistant and shock resistant case.
- Stopwatch:Measures up to 9hrs 59mins 59 secs 99/100ths sec. Triple display shows: Cumulative and Lap split time to the last split. Cumulative running time. 100 cumulative and split times can be stored in memory. Time out (start, stop, resume) function is also included.
- Stroke Rate:Measures a sample of 3 strokes or actions and returns a frequency or rate per minute. Press the start button to begin measuring the stroke rate. Display counts down from 180.Press again after 3 strokes and the display shows the rate per minute.
- Time of day display: Hour, minute, seconds time of day with 12/24 hour option. Year Month Day Date.
- Takes CR2032 battery.
Battery Changing Information
When changing a battery in a Fastime watch ensure that where there is a spring it is in the correct position (under the battery), where there is a clip to hold the battery, ensure that the battery is in place under the clip making good contact with the elements. If the watch face still remains blank it may be that the watch needs re-setting, this can be done by creating a ‘U’-shaped tool from a paperclip and simultaneously touching one end to the back of the battery and the other end to the contact in the reset hole to the left of the battery bar screw.
Fastime 9 Stopwatch
Customer Reviews for Fastime 9 Stopwatch
5 out of 5 Fastime 9 review
Newitts Verified Purchase (28 Nov 2019)
Quick delivery and great product. I am a swimming coach and this product is ideal, I have used this product before and it is tough as I have dropped on a hard floor many times without damage.
4 out of 5 Best stopwatch out there
Newitts Verified Purchase (22 Jul 2019)
Slight chance of breakage when dropped on hard floor but otherwise a great stopwatch, the best one I’ve found on offer online
4 out of 5 Good product
Newitts Verified Purchase (4 Feb 2019)
Have ordered these before - the best price to be found online, though on occasion the stopwatch does sometimes stop working if dropped lightly. But best not to do that!
5 out of 5 Stopwatch
Newitts Verified Purchase (20 Jan 2019)
This is my second one of these. Easy to use stopwatch, buttons nicely positioned and positive when using watch. Need reliable stopwatch for officiating at swimming galas.
5 out of 5 stopwatch for rowing.
Newitts Verified Purchase (9 Jun 2018)
Excellent product, excellent service from purchase to delivery-will use Newitts as first outlet for sports equipment in future. Many thanks, Clive Cooper-rowing coach- Leander Club.
5 out of 5 Great stopwatch
Newitts Verified Purchase (15 Apr 2018)
As stopwatches go this is a good one. Prompt postage and a good price! Reccomend!
5 out of 5 Great product, great service
Newitts Verified Purchase (4 Nov 2016)
A better product than I planned to buy at the price I had planned to spend. Great service and great product.
5 out of 5 Stop Watch Purchase
Newitts Verified Purchase (12 Mar 2015)
I was looking for a good stop watch, and this one is perfect for what I need. It arrived ontime, and the packaging made sure it would not be damaged.
5 out of 5 Stopwatch for rowing
Newitts Verified Purchase (7 Oct 2014)
The stop watch enables me to time many crews racing over set distances. I can save and recall their times as well as switching modes to check on their stroke rate. I like the separate buttons where one start and stops the timer and the other button gives the split times. This saves accidently stopping the watch. During the timed pieces I can also recall times without stopping the overall time.
You're making our website better ... thanks!