Beemat Widdop Bouldering Crash Pad Mat
The Beemat Widdop Bouldering Crash Pad Mat is a ultralight yet sturdy bouldering mat for use in light bouldering activities.
This bouldering pad could be used for short problems, sit-starts, or for protecting until the first clip on the sport routes, or in conjunction with other pads to be a satellite pad.
Bouldering crash pads are also great for use with thicker bouldering crash mats in case of longer falls.
- Size: 100cm x 100cm x 8cm.
- Weight: 3.3kg.
- Padded shoulder strap.
- Taco style folding mat.
- Dual density foam cushioning with a wide landing area.
- Top layer of PE foam spreads the weight of the falling climber throughout the mat.
- Bottom layer of soft PU foam cushions the fall.
- Shell made from 600 x 600 coated nylon.
- Chamfered corners prevents them from wearing out too easily.
- Strong shoulder strap and strong webbing handles.
- Adjustable shoulder strap, webbing handles and aluminium buckles closure.
- Special aluminium alloy buckles on the sides to close the mat.
- Taco folding means that there are no joints and less chances of twisting your ankle.
- Colour: Orange/Black.
Customer Reviews for Beemat Widdop Bouldering Crash Pad Mat
5 out of 5 Great little mat!
Newitts Verified Purchase (19 Feb 2021)
Took my first unplanned fall onto this yesterday, landing on my back completely unscathed. Been using the mat to develop short boulder problems. Easy to walk with taco style and chalk shoes and carpet square stay snugly in the taco when walking. Just so versatile. Better than my previous mat with a well known name of the same size!
5 out of 5 Have yet to use outdoors-
Newitts Verified Purchase (27 Dec 2020)
my boyfriend RKO’d me onto this and I emerged unscathed. Fab customer service too.