Beemat Widdop Bouldering Crash Pad Mat
The Beemat Widdop Bouldering Crash Pad Mat is a ultralight yet sturdy bouldering mat for use in light bouldering activities. Could be used for short problems, sit-starts, or for protecting until the first clip on the sport routes, or in conjunction with other pads to be a satellite pad. Also great for use with thicker bouldering mats in case of longer falls.
- Size: 100cm x 100cm x 8cm.
- Weight: 3.3kg.
- Padded shoulder strap.
- Taco style folding mat.
- Dual density foam cushioning with a wide landing area.
- Top layer of PE foam spreads the weight of the falling climber throughout the mat.
- Bottom layer of soft PU foam cushions the fall.
- Shell made from 600 x 600 coated Nylon.
- Chamfered corners prevents them from wearing out too easily.
- Strong shoulder strap and strong webbing handles.
- Adjustable shoulder strap, webbing handles and Aluminium buckles closure.
- Special Aluminium alloy buckles on the sides to close the mat.
- Taco folding means that there are no joints ergo less chances of twisting your ankle.
- Colour: Orange/Black.
Customer Reviews for Beemat Widdop Bouldering Crash Pad Mat
5 out of 5 Have yet to use outdoors-
Newitts Verified Purchase (27 Dec 2020)
my boyfriend RKO’d me onto this and I emerged unscathed. Fab customer service too.