Annapurna Climbing Chalk Bag
A chalk bag is an essential part of any climber's equipment. It is used to store a reservoir of loose chalk, which helps to keep your hands dry and provides better grip while climbing.
The Annapurna Chalk Bag is made from stretch fabric with a quick and easy drawcord closure.
It also has a stiffened metal wire rim that provides a durable shape and can be compressed flat for easy packing.
The large, wide mouth makes it easy to grab chalk when you need it, and the outer zip pocket is handy for storing your other climbing essentials.
When you're ready to tackle your next big climb, make sure you have the Annapurna Chalk Bag in your gear!
- Size: 20cm x 15cm.
- Essential part of climbing equipment.
- Made from tear resistant PU coated polyester.
- Fleece lined inner with cinch cord closure.
- Lightweight and compact.
- Includes an adjustable waist strap.
- Weight: 82g.
Customer Reviews for Annapurna Climbing Chalk Bag
- Annapurna Loose Chunky Chalk £2.95
- ATREQ Climbing Peg Board £49.95
- Beemat Widdop Bouldering Pad Mat £79.95
- Beemat Large Bouldering Mat £154.95
- Annapurna Liquid Chalk Grade A £6.95
- Annapurna Bouldering Fingerboard £64.95
- Annapurna Children's Climbing Holds 32 Pack £36.00
- Beemat Brimham Bouldering Crash Pad Mat £164.95