Annapurna Hampi Bouldering Crash Pad
This functional, premium Annapurna Hampi Bouldering Crash Pad is an extra thick crash pad.
It is constructed with four different foam layers for great shock absorption providing maximum safety by efficiently absorbing the impact from a falling climber.
The outer material of the crash pad is particularly robust and hard-wearing manufactured from 600D Rip stop PU coated polyester.
It also has Hypalon reinforcements around stress points and PVC leather reinforced corners.
Features include height adjustable padded straps allowing the user to alter up and down dependent on their height to offer a comfortable carry when transporting on your back.
An interconnecting flap and strap system allows for two Hampi pads to connect and function as one single large pad.
The flaps on each bouldering pad are used to connect two pads by securing to the extendable shoulder straps of the opposite pad, to form a tight and secure joint creating a larger landing area.
The creative design of the interconnecting flaps forms a storage pocket when the crash pad is folded up, which can also be used to carry shoes and equipment.
- Size: 130cm x 100cm x 13cm.
- Durable 700D polyester with PU coating and water repellent finish.
- Four layer density foam cushioning for maximum safety.
- Provides superb shock absorption.
- Padded height adjustable shoulder straps.
- Corners and stress points are reinforced.
- Flap and strap system to connect two pads together.
- Aluminium alloy g-hook style adjustable buckles.
- Colour blue/black.
- Weight: 8kg.
Customer Reviews for Annapurna Hampi Bouldering Crash Pad
- Beemat Crash Mat £144.00
- Annapurna Petrohrad Bouldering Crash Pad £99.95
- Beemat Bouldering Crash Pad £144.00
- Beemat School Landing Area £2499.95
- Beemat Practice Parachute Landing Mat £327.52
- AirTrack AirTrick Mat £3060.00
- Beemat Stunt and Bouldering Mat £699.95
- Beemat Schools Spike Proof Landing Area £2749.95