Beemat Stanage Bouldering Crash Pad
The Beemat Stanage Crash Pad is designed to cushion bouldering falls and is constructed with three layers of foam which are designed to quickly absorb and dissipate the force of a fall.
Transportation is simple as the Stanage crash pad mat can be folded up, secured with the G-hooks and carried with comfort on your back like a backpack.
These bouldering mats can also be carried like a suitcase quickly between climbs, using the reinforced handles on the side.
The critical fall height of the Stanage crash pad is 2.40 meters (7.87 feet).
This measurement defines the free height of fall from the top of the crash pad to the lowest body part of the climber for which the crash pad will provide an effective protection.
Professionals crash pads.
Best selling crash pad mat.
- Ideal for intermediates and professionals.
- Triple-density foam structure effectively cushions the fall of a falling climber.
- Reinforced corners to prevent the corners from wearing out too soon.
- Built in padded shoulder straps with waist belts and carry handles on all four sides.
- Wrap around closure flap with elasticated buckle.
- Size: 115cm x100cm x11cm.
- Weight: 5.50kg.
- Tested in accordance to EN 1177:2018.
Customer Reviews for Beemat Stanage Bouldering Crash Pad
5 out of 5 Quality crash pad
Newitts Verified Purchase (26 Jan 2022)
Very impressed with the crash pad, used for childs gymnastics bars, provided safe landing area.