Beemat Folding Crash Mat
The New Beemat Folding Safety Mattress has been developed to offer the same level of safety as the standard crash mat but offering the advantage of easy storage, whilst also practical to transport.
Design, material selection and manufacture is carried out under our quality control system and monitored to ISO9001:2008.
Beemat's 30cm (300mm) deep Beemat folding crash mat are tested to a CFH of 3.0 metres and are made in the UK to ISO 9001: 2015.
Top quality safety mattresses.
Easy to carry folding safety mattresses.
Folding crash mats in tonnes of different sizes.
High quality foam crash pad.
- Easy to carry and store.
- High quality polyether foam inner.
- Flame retardant heavy duty PVC coated nylon outer cover.
- Incorporating breather holes, handles and connecting toggles allowing multiple mats to be linked together.
- Strong PVC coated fabric matt finish 610g/m².
- 14kg/m³ density foam.
- Spare covers can be supplied to replace damaged ones.
- Produced to British Standard BS1892-3:2003 for flammability.
- Durable, wipe clean material.
- Colour - purple.
- Available in 4 sizes.
- UK manufactured.
- 2.44m x 1.22m x 10cm (Unfolded) - 1.22m x 1.22m x 20cm (Folded)
- 1.82m x 1.22m x 15cm (Unfolded) - 0.91m x 1.22m x 30cm (Folded)
- 2.44m x 1.22m x 20cm (Unfolded) - 1.22m x 1.22m x 40cm (Folded)
- 3.05m x 1.53m x 30cm (Unfolded) - 1.52m x 1.53m x 60cm (Folded)
Customer Reviews for Beemat Folding Crash Mat
5 out of 5 Great
Newitts Verified Purchase (14 Aug 2021)
Great mat. Delivered quickly. Thanks
5 out of 5 Folding Crash Mat
Newitts Verified Purchase (28 Apr 2021)
5 out of 5 Cove and Kilcreggan Youth Cafe
Our Beemat crash mat was purchased with grant funding for our charity Youth Cafe.It was a wish list item.I trawled the internet ,knowing nothing about crashmats and chose very carefully not wanting to have to return such a bulky item ever. We do not have much storage so the folding aspect was a bonus.It also renders easier to manipulate. The thickness is great .It has been the most popular acquisition to our sessions,the kids are throwing themselves around for many hours a week and no one has been injured. Susie Will Chairperson