Trimona Resin Wax
Trimona Resin Wax
- Latest innovation in grip technology
- Sure handling in all weathers
- Non-irritant and non-allergenic
- It is a natural resin without any side effects.
- Handball wax is dermatologically tested (according to OECD No. 404/6) and has been proven to be non-irritant and non-allergenic.
- Currently used by Brisbane Broncos, The Wallabies, Leicester Tigers, Leeds Rhinos, Wigan RL, Irish RFU etc., it can significantly help reduce handling errors for players at all levels.
- It is an essential aid for all rugby players and could make all the difference between winning or losing.
- Available in 125g or 250g Tub.
Customer Reviews for Trimona Resin Wax
5 out of 5 Trimona Resin Wax
Newitts Verified Purchase (25 Sep 2015)
I brought this product for my daughter to try as a sticky resin for her top grip when pole vaulting , she loves it and uses it permanently as it helps stop her slipping down the pole - as a parent it is great value too, a good price and a little goes a very long way , would definitely recommend it to any pole vaulter looking for an alternative to ordering a good sticky resin from the U.S .
5 out of 5 This stuff is great!!!
Newitts Verified Purchase (24 Mar 2014)
My son plays rugby union and this wax is great for preventing the dreaded knock on in wet and muddy conditions. Also fab for extra grip for lifters in line outs. Word of warning though...you only need a very small amount of this wax on your hands if you want to let go of the ball. This will last your team ages. Great product at a great price.
5 out of 5 Great product
Works very well in wet conditions. Just don't use too much! Very quick delivery and customer service were very good at sorting out a paypal problem
4 out of 5 Trimona handball wax
Newitts Verified Purchase (17 Aug 2013)
Does what is says on the tin! Excellent product if you need sticky fingers! Trimona hand ball wax thank you.
3 out of 5 TRIMONA RESIN WAX
Newitts Verified Purchase (9 Jun 2013)
NOW THAT I HAVE GOT USED TO THE AMOUNT OF WAX TO USE, IT DOES THE JOB PERFECTLY. FIRST TIME I USED THE WAX I APPLIED TOO MUCH AND COULD NOT LET GO OF MY BOWL,MUCH TO EVERYBODIES AMUSEMENT. I PLAY FLAT GREEN BOWLS.
Customers also bought
- Dunlop Blackstorm Titanium Racquetball Racket £29.99
- Play Parachute 6m £64.39
- Mycoal Hand Warmers 40 Pair Pack £29.99
- Glassfibre Ribbon Stick £2.10
- Harrod Sport Goal Post Net Hooks 12 Pack £9.62
- PLAYM8 Kangaroo Jumping Sack 6 Pack £28.74
- Gray Nicolls Beach Cricket Set £23.99
- Fastime 27 Stopwatch £18.72
- Seiko W073 Stopwatch £23.94
- Speedo Aquapulse Max Mirror 2 Swimming Goggles Black/Silver £20.30
- Wilson Krusher Racquetball Racket £25.00
- Speedo Junior Futura Plus Swimming Goggles Vita Grey/Lava Red £8.40
You're making our website better ... thanks!