Koolpak Ice Bag
Koolpak Ice Bag
- Pleated design allows bag to conform to body shape
- Reusable and economical
- Comes in 3 sizes 17cm, 23cm and 28cm diameter
Koolpak ® Ice Bag is a fast and effective cold therapy treatment designed to provide immediate treatment for bruises, muscle pain and swelling by moulding around the problem area.
- Fill the durable bag with ice cubes or ice-cold water and place the bag onto the affected area to improve recovery.
- Pleated design allows bag fabric to conform closely to body contours.
- Applying cold compression immediately following an injury drastically improves recovery times.
- Reusable and economical, easy to use for all body parts.
- Comes in 3 sizes 17cm, 23cm and 28cm diameter.
Customer Reviews for Koolpak Ice Bag
5 out of 5 Monday 11th June 2018
Newitts Verified Purchase (11 Jun 2018)
Personally I absolutely Love the Koolpak Ice Bag and highly recommend it to anyone involved or taking part in Sport!!They are brilliant as a cool down behind the back of the neck during a boxing fight[something to look forward to before the bell rings while you relax in the corner!!In Boxing these are only used are only used as a cooler and relaxation method between rounds during fights but can always be used for niggling injuries during training!!Brilliant tool must be properly prepared to be 100% effective in the corner and the ice cubes should be partially liquid and melted to bring the most relief and benefit to the fighter on returning for winning instructions and preparation in the corner 60 seconds to get correct instruction ,physical relief and water and mouth-gaurd rinsed and any cuts cleaned and any blood flow stopped and obviously the best winning advice taken on before the next or winning round!!Good for relief of fatigue and imjury relief while in training too!!
5 out of 5 Perfect for cold compression
Newitts Verified Purchase (9 May 2018)
Does exactly what is expected. Perfect seal at opening.
5 out of 5 Koolpak Ice Bag
Newitts Verified Purchase (17 Apr 2018)
Just the product I was looking for, ideal flor injuries, much better than chemical or freezable products. As when filled with ice it is quite flexible and doesn't leak. However does take a lot of ice, but there again it is an ice bag. Pretty good value too.
4 out of 5 Ice pack
Newitts Verified Purchase (4 Oct 2017)
Worked fine. Product was well made and would recommend to a friend.
5 out of 5 Very Good.
Newitts Verified Purchase (30 May 2015)
After a knee replacement I needed an ice pack and this did the job very well. I would recommend this product.
5 out of 5 Koolpack ice bag
Newitts Verified Purchase (18 Jan 2015)
Good price for a quality product, having been after one of these for a while, payers do not always want a spray or gel so I feel this works best around plus it is refillable which adds to being green for the environment money is tight at all clubs now so price has to be good a well .
5 out of 5 Ice packs
Newitts Verified Purchase (13 Jun 2014)
Brilliant! We use these in school for sprains and bumps. They are better than the gel ice packs because they often went missing!! Easy to fill and last without getting soggy. Too big to go missing in a bookbag!!
5 out of 5 Brilliant
Newitts Verified Purchase (6 Apr 2014)
Cheap in price but definitely not quality. Fully waterproof, the smallest size holds a heap of ice and covers a large area when applied. Very pleased :-)
Customers also bought
- Koolpak Instant Ice 20 Pack £10.00
- Koolpak Ice Bag £2.28
- Koolpak Original Instant Ice 20 Pack £12.50
- Koolpak Instant Ice Pack Small £0.60
- Koolpak Koolkids Instant Ice Pack Sachet £0.55
- Koolpak Instant Ice 60 Pack £30.00
- Koolpak Reusable Hot and Ice 2 Pack £2.86
- Koolpak Original Instant Ice Pack £0.66
- Koolpak Original Instant Ice 60 Pack £37.50
- Koolpak Hot and Ice Pack £1.43
- Koolpak Instant Ice Packs 2 Pack £3.29
- Koolpak Ice Pack Neoprene Wrap £14.95
You're making our website better ... thanks!