Koolpak Physio Reusable Hot and Cold Pack
The Koolpak Reusable Hot & Cold Pack is perfect for the continuous treatment of an injury at home where you have access to a microwave or freezer.
The hot and cold packs are ideal for treating a wide range of injuries and they last longer than a standard instant hot or cold pack.
Koolpak hot and cold packs are ideal for use by therapists and medical professionals on patients.
This hot and cold pack can be reused.
Hot and cold packs are a cost effective treatment method.
This is a soft tissue injury hot and cold pack.
- Durable, reusable packs provide a cost effective and versatile treatment solution.
- Great for treating a wide range of soft tissue injuries.
- Simply freeze to provide an effective treatment solution for all manner of acute soft tissue injuries. Can be heated using hot water or a microwave for effective relief from chronic muscular and joint pains
- Soft, flexible pack moulds to the problem area.
- Last longer and is more effective than a standard reusable pack.
- Effective for the relief from muscular pain.
- Packs can remain cold for up to 2 hours at room temperature.
- Each pack measures 28cm x 36cm.
- Standard pack - manufactured from rugged polythene ensuring the pack can be used many times over.
- Luxury pack - nylon finish which is soft to the touch for additional patient comfort. Luxury packs also feature welded seams to prevent splitting during prolonged usage.
- Images are for demonstration purposes only, always wrap pack in a cloth or protective sleeve (not included) before use as placing the pack directly on the skin could cause a burn.
Customer Reviews for Koolpak Physio Reusable Hot and Cold Pack
5 out of 5 A great help
Newitts Verified Purchase (20 Jul 2022)
I used the koolpak after a total knee replacement. It really helped reduce the pain. So very pleased I bought this. It also reduced swelling and heat. Easily refrozen in a freezer compartment in a fridge and moulds around the joint.
5 out of 5 Great cool pack
Newitts Verified Purchase (15 Jul 2022)
Just what my wife needed to help her recovery after knee replacement surgery. So easy to use.
5 out of 5 just what the Doctor ordered
Newitts Verified Purchase (15 Jul 2021)
I am extremely pleased with the Koolpak I have ordered. I would highly recommend it because of a few reasons, the material its made of is supple to touch, which makes getting it to the required area needed is so much easier.Its my back I need it for, and because of the great size it is,it wraps around any part of you that you require, back , knee shoulder etc to name a few ,its magic, love it
- Koolpak Sports First Aid Pro Team Kit £29.95
- Koolpak Handy Sports First Aid Kit £12.00
- Koolpak Sports Instant Ice Pack £0.85
- Koolpak Junior Sports First Aid Kit £15.30
- Koolpak Kool Freeze Spray £3.50
- Koolpak Fabric Plasters £2.40
- Koolpak Elastic Adhesive Bandage Tape £1.25
- Koolpak Touchline Bag £13.00