Centurion Rugby Foam Tackle Ring
The Centurion Rugby Foam Tackle Rings can be used as a moving target to help improve correct tackling technique for children with total safety.
By rolling the tube at speeds and angles that suit all levels, it provides dynamic tackling practice that is safe for kids.
The weather resistant cover makes it perfect for use outdoors, and the foam construction ensures that kids will have a soft landing every time.
With small and medium sizes available, the Centurion Rugby Foam Tackle Rings are a great way to help kids learn proper tackling technique while having fun.
- Players must get low, keep their head up, back straight, eyes on the target and wrap the arms in contact with the head correctly positioned.
- Can be tackled from front on, side on and behind.
- Players must accurately judge distance, speed, impact and timing when tackling a moving object.
- Fun and safe to use.
- Constructed of high density foam core inner.
- Fully weather-resistant PVC covering.
- Small / Blue: Diameter 940mm x 250mm Thick (Inner hole diameter: 430mm ) / Weight: 4.5kg.
- Medium / Red: Diameter 1030mm x 250mm Thick (Inner hole diameter: 510mm ) / Weight: 5.5kg.
Customer Reviews for Centurion Rugby Foam Tackle Ring
5 out of 5 Centurion rugby tackle ring
Newitts Verified Purchase (14 Dec 2019)
Great product, prompt response and delivery