Centurion Rugby Foam Tackle Ring
The Centurion Rugby Foam Tackle Rings can be used as a moving target to help improve correct tackling technique for children with total safety. Roll the tube at speeds and angles to suit all levels for dynamic tackling practice.
- Small – 940mm diameter x 250mm thick (inner hole 430mm diameter). Weight: 4.5kg approx.
- Medium – 1030mm Diameter x 250mm Thick (Inner hole 510mm dia). Weight: 5.5kg approx.
- Players must get low, keep their head up, back straight, eyes on the target and wrap the arms in contact with the head correctly positioned.
- Can be tackled from front on, side on and behind.
- Players must accurately judge distance, speed, impact and timing when tackling a moving object.
- Fun and safe to use.
- Constructed of high density foam core inner.
- Fully weather-resistant PVC covering.
Customer Reviews for Centurion Rugby Foam Tackle Ring
5 out of 5 Centurion rugby tackle ring
Newitts Verified Purchase (14 Dec 2019)
Great product, prompt response and delivery