Centurion Rugby Foam Tackle Ring
The Centurion Rugby Foam Tackle Rings can be used as a moving target to help improve correct tackling technique for children with total safety.
Roll the tube at speeds and angles to suit all levels for dynamic tackling practice.
These foam tackle rings come in small and medium sizes.
This safe tackle ring has a weather resistant cover.
Fun and safe tackle rings.
Small tackle rings and large tackle rings.
- Players must get low, keep their head up, back straight, eyes on the target and wrap the arms in contact with the head correctly positioned.
- Can be tackled from front on, side on and behind.
- Players must accurately judge distance, speed, impact and timing when tackling a moving object.
- Fun and safe to use.
- Constructed of high density foam core inner.
- Fully weather-resistant PVC covering.
- Small / Blue: Diameter 940mm x 250mm Thick (Inner hole diameter: 430mm ) / Weight: 4.5kg.
- Medium / Red: Diameter 1030mm x 250mm Thick (Inner hole diameter: 510mm ) / Weight: 5.5kg.
Customer Reviews for Centurion Rugby Foam Tackle Ring
5 out of 5 Centurion rugby tackle ring
Newitts Verified Purchase (14 Dec 2019)
Great product, prompt response and delivery