Centurion Pro-Tackle Rugby Bag
As any rugby player knows, the tackle is one of the most important parts of the game. Not only does it require strength and courage, but it also demands split-second decisions and technical precision.
Unfortunately, the tackle can also be a source of serious injuries, which is why laws are becoming increasingly stricter around this area of the game.
The Centurion Pro-Tackle Rugby Bag is designed to help players improve their tackling technique while also protecting them from injury.
The bag is made of high-density foam, which is resistant to water and wear-and-tear. It also features a colour-coded target, which helps players to improve their accuracy when tackling.
Most importantly, the Pro-Tackle Rugby Bag provides a cognitive challenge for players, forcing them to make decisions under pressure.
As a result, it is an essential tool for any player or team that wants to improve their tackling technique.
- Colour coded for choke, waist and chop tackle.
- High tenacity water resistant PVC cover.
- Contains one piece high density solid foam core.
- Improves the technical skill and accuracy of the tackler.
- Develop tackle technique, decision making and reaction times.
- Available in Senior & Junior size.
- Senior - Diameter 45cm x 137cm Height / Weight 20kg.
- Junior - Diameter 38cm x 137cm Height / Weight 14kg.