- Resistance range of 0-2,000 Watts
- Real Ride Technology for more realistic feeling
- Unique saddle and handlebar adjustment system
The Wattbike Trainer has a resistance range of 0-2,000 Watts and you can recreate almost every Wattbike Pro resistance setting using a combination of the air and magnetic brakes. The essential difference is that the Wattbike Trainer provides a lighter range of resistance at the lower end which opens up Wattbike to everyone that the Wattbike Pro does not cater for. It’s also very useful for high cadence/low resistance exercise so will also suit high level track and endurance cyclists as well as children and general non-cyclists.
- PRICE INCLUDES DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION.
- The innovative Real Ride Technology uses a combination of air and magnetic resistance to create the most realistic feeling ride of any indoor bike.
- The Wattbike retains its incredible accuracy within 2% across the whole power range making it suitable for medical and scientific testing. It is factory calibrated for life so you can test and train with absolute confidence.
- The unique saddle and handlebar adjustment system has been improved on the 2013 Wattbike to allow riders even more opportunity to generate the perfect bike setup. We have added more range to move the handlebars and saddle forwards and backwards in millimetre accurate increments so you can really fine tune your position on the bike. You can even take the measurements from your own bike and re-create your setup on the Wattbike.
- The Wattbike doesn’t need plugging in so you can enjoy your training anywhere. The built in generator will charge the Performance Computer as you pedal.