Concept 2 BikeErg
The Concept2 BikeErg is the latest addition to the family of sport-based ergometers.
The BikeErg has the same flywheel and Performance Monitor as Concept2 Indoor Rowers and SkiErgs, bringing to cycling the strengths and features we've previously brought to rowing and cross-country skiing.
The flywheel uses air resistance to create a smooth, quiet ride that responds to your efforts. The damper is your "gearing", allowing you to adjust the feel of your ride.
Unlike most stationary bikes, the BikeErg has a clutch, so just like a real bike, when you stop pedaling, the flywheel keeps on spinning.
The powerful Performance Monitor connects via Bluetooth to a wide range of apps, including our own free app ErgData, or third-party ones like Zwift.
The BikeErg comes with an integrated device holder that allows you to keep your smartphone or tablet securely in place.
The device holder fits everything from small smartphones to large tablets and is easily and quickly adjustable. The device holder can be removed, relocating the Performance Monitor to the end of the handlebar rail.
The BikeErg comes from a company with over 45 years experience of making innovative, high quality products. Whatever sort of indoor cycling workout you're after, whether you're looking to get fit or gain an edge for your next race, the Concept2 BikeErg is the perfect machine for you.
- Performance Monitor PM5 - Provides repeatable, comparable data for every ride.
- Get Connected: bluetooth and ANT+ wireless connectivity, allowing it to connect to many heart rate belts, fitness devices and apps.
- Flywheel and damper: the flywheel puts you in full control of your exertion and resistance at all times and the damper allows you to quickly adjust the airflow to the flywheel during the workout.
- Adjustable saddle and handlebars.
- Easy assembly - includes all necessary tools & instructions.
- Lightweight and mobile: aluminium frame makes it both light and durable while caster wheels make it easy to move around.
- Includes: device holder, product manual with quick start guide and tools/instructions.
- OVERALL LENGTH: 48".
- WIDTH: 24".
- SEAT HEIGHT: Seat to pedal (approximately): 31–40.5 in (79–103 cm).
- CRANK LENGTH: 170mm.
- Q FACTOR: 15.5cm.
- DRIVE: Polygroove belts with self-tensioning system.
- MONITOR: PM5.
- POWER REQUIREMENT: The PM5 takes two D cell batteries. During your workout, the monitor draws power from the spinning flywheel to extend battery life.
- MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT: 300lb / 136 kg.
- CONSTRUCTION: Welded Aluminium frame. Steel feet.
- FINISH: Black powder coat frame; Grey anodized posts.
- STORAGE: Must be stored in its full assembled state.
- MACHINE WEIGHT: 68lb / 31 kg.
Customer Reviews for Concept 2 BikeErg
5 out of 5 Very Happy!
Newitts Verified Purchase (11 Dec 2021)
The bike was delivered exactly when Newitts told us it would be and we extremely pleased with it! Good quality, good value for money and a pleasure to use!
5 out of 5 great
Newitts Verified Purchase (4 Jul 2021)
excellent robust not to hard to put together and a great work out