Sidearm Elite Ball Thrower
The Sidearm Elite is the product for quality practice for cricketers of high standard. As used by many professional coaches, the Sidearm Elite Ball Thrower can provide a level of fast paced quality batting practice that is impossible to better. In the right hands the Sidearm Elite can reach upwards of 85mph.
- The Sidearm Elite can reach upwards of 85mph.
- Higher level players can provide hours of fast paced, exciting and unparalleled practice.
- The Elite is harder to master and is specifically aimed at players accustomed to facing quick bowling.
- Sidearm have taken onboard feedback from professional users.
- Coloured pink for good sighting.
Customer Reviews for Sidearm Elite Ball Thrower
5 out of 5 Sudearm
Newitts Verified Purchase (6 Oct 2021)
Excellent product & fast delivery, certainly makes bowling easier, helped my son immensely with his game, would recommend to anyone interested in helping their game improve.
5 out of 5 Elite ball thrower
Newitts Verified Purchase (1 Oct 2021)
Bought as a present for my Nephew he thinks its GREAT
5 out of 5 Elite for a reason
Newitts Verified Purchase (12 Jul 2021)
I was sceptical of the rating, I stand converted. Ball speed is as advertised. I recommend without hesitation.
5 out of 5 Elite Sidearm
Newitts Verified Purchase (20 Jun 2020)
Excellent value for money, highly recommend the elite version of this product.
5 out of 5 Sidearm elite
Sidearm works perfectly and is a great use for training would recommend.
5 out of 5 Dylan Neil
Very good to train with once you get good at throwing the ball with the sidearm I becomes easy you can bowl any type of delivery short full back of a length Yorker Off spin and leg spin overall great product
5 out of 5 Excellent product
Newitts Verified Purchase (14 Jul 2017)
Simple but very effective making batting practise much easier 100% recommend this product
5 out of 5 Sidearm Elite
Newitts Verified Purchase (24 Mar 2017)
As a cricket coach working with adults and teenagers this is by far one of the best products I have had in my kit bag. I recreates pace and bounce that I have never been able to recreate before outside of using a bowling machine. Its a must for anyone working with players who need speed delivered to them.
- Sidearm Club Ball Thrower £21.95
- Elders Cricket Field Boundary Marker Flag £0.59
- First Play Plastic Marking Flags £7.14
- Empire Crossweave Cricket Bat Tape £1.20
- PLAYM8 Plastic Marking Flags £8.04
- Cricket Bowlers Marker Disc £0.60
- Gray Nicolls Cricket Scorebooks £6.65
- Gray Nicolls Umpires Counter £2.45