Sidearm Club Ball Thrower
Sidearm Club Ball Thrower
- Designed to allow colt and novice best practice
- Easy to use, and can be mastered by most
- Quick, accurate, swinging and seaming deliveries
The Sidearm Club Ball Thrower - whatever standard and format of cricket you play, Sidearm can help you become a better batsman. Sidearm offers high quality batting practice, allowing one person to provide a batsman with quick, accurate, swinging and seaming deliveries with little effort. Replicating all the rhythms and trajectories of a real bowler, Sidearm give the most effective batting practice possible.
- Sidearm Club is designed to allow colt, novice and village cricketers the best practice available.
- Its very easy to use, and can be mastered by most cricketers within 5 or 10 minutes.
- A great way for parents whose throwing and bowling days may be behind them to give little Johnny or Johnetta top quality practice whenever they need it.
- The Sidearm Club has been designed to throw lighter cricket practice balls such as incrediballs or windballs for colt practice, as well as full weight cricket balls.
- It's also a great tool for building confidence and getting the body moving by being fed loads of eminently hittable deliveries.
- 5 minutes in a net before an important innings and you'll go out to the middle feeling like you're on about 120!
- Any coach who uses the Sidearm club for a couple of sessions will soon be able to throw different lengths and lines at will, mixing yorkers and bouncers to really keep the batsman reacting as they would in a game situation.
- Balls sold separately.
Customer Reviews for Sidearm Club Ball Thrower
5 out of 5 Brilliant product for improving batting!
Newitts Verified Purchase (20 Jul 2017)
My son really loves this sidearm, but you do need a long garden!! Better to use it at the nets! Really helpful in improving batting against faster balls. Great service from Newitts too.
5 out of 5 Great way to save Dad's arm!!
Newitts Verified Purchase (28 Aug 2016)
This piece of kit is great. You get the hand of it within 5-10throws and then it is so much easier and kinder of the arm. I get to throw down 5 balls one after he other and no run up or messing. Great buy.....
5 out of 5 Super Sidearm
Newitts Verified Purchase (25 Aug 2016)
Loving my Sidearm Club Ball Thrower! After maybe half a dozen balls I was soon 'bowling' to my son again with my dodgy back quite happy. Experimenting with some swing as well as the faster balls. As my son said 'I can't get used to you bowling faster balls'! Thanks to Newitts for their excellent service - 5 stars all round. Pete A
5 out of 5 sidearm club
Newitts Verified Purchase (28 Apr 2016)
I found the sidearm club to be of good quality. I also found it easy to use. It certainly saves wear and tear on ones shoulder.
- Sidearm Club Ball Thrower £17.40
- Sidearm Elite Ball Thrower £21.60
- Gray Nicolls Umpires Counter £2.80
- Cricket Bowlers Marker Disc £0.81
- First Play Plastic Marking Flags Red 10 Pack 21cm £7.14
- Plastic Marking Flags White 10 Pack £6.00
- Elders Cricket White Boundary Marker Flags 10 Pack £6.00
- Elders Cricket Field Boundary Marker Flag 25 Pack £12.00
- Elders Cricket Boundary Marker Flag 100 Pack £40.00
- GM Matrix Cricket Bat Grip £3.33
- Ziland Cricket Pro Rebound Net £84.99
- First Play Plastic Marking Flags Orange 10 Pack 21cm £7.14
You're making our website better ... thanks!