Ludo (from Latin ludo, "I play") is a simple board game for two to four players, in which the players race their four tokens from start to finish according to dice rolls.
- Contains quality card board, plastic tokens, dice cup and dice.
- A traditional game for enjoyment for all the family.
- For ages 6+.
Customer Reviews for Ludo
- Soccer Sports Dice £4.50
- Combination Game Set £30.00
- Regulation Spinner Dominoes £10.00
- Cribbage Board £4.20
- Staunton 3" Wooden Chess Set and Board £34.99
- Cluedo £24.00
- Draughts Board Game £10.50
- Chess Board With Chessmen Set £9.60
- Backgammon Set £20.76
- Staunton Wooden Chess Pieces £19.99
- Monopoly £19.99
- First Play Maxi Chess and Draughts £15.38
You're making our website better ... thanks!