Ludo (from Latin ludo, "I play") is a simple board game for two to four players, in which the players race their four tokens from start to finish according to dice rolls.
- Contains quality card board, plastic tokens, dice cup and dice.
- A traditional game for enjoyment for all the family.
- For ages 6+.
Customer Reviews for Ludo
- Soccer Sports Dice £4.50
- Combination Game Set £30.00
- Mightymast Giant Dominoes £33.00
- Staunton 3" Wooden Chess Set and Board £34.99
- Staunton Wooden Chess Pieces £19.99
- Monopoly £24.00
- First Play Maxi Chess and Draughts £15.38
- Regulation Spinner Dominoes £10.00
- Ludo £8.40
- Snakes and Ladders £8.40
- Playing Cards £1.00
- Chess or Draughts Board £19.99
You're making our website better ... thanks!