- Traditional playing cards
- For all your favourite card games
- Plastic coated
Plastic coated Playing Cards are fun for all the family.
- Pack of traditional playing cards.
- Play all of your favourite card games.
Customer Reviews for Playing Cards
4 out of 5 Great
Newitts Verified Purchase (1 Oct 2019)
Those cards aret exactly what I was looking for. Cheap well made and classical. If only they where poker sized instead of bridge sized they would have gotten a full 5 star review
5 out of 5 Not Card Bored
Newitts Verified Purchase (2 Nov 2014)
These playing cards are exactly what I was looking for and at the right price. I have bought a large number of packs for my Whist club and everyone is quite satisfied with them. More will be purchased as necessary. The design on the back of each card is quite ordinary, as it should be, and the printing and colour rendering on the face is perfectly acceptable. The cards are thin enough to handle well when just out of the pack, but they seem robust enough to last for a good few evenings of play. Anyway, the price is good, so new packs every season is hardly going to break the bank.
5 out of 5 playing cards
Newitts Verified Purchase (10 Mar 2014)
very good for the money at that price you can replace them as soon as they look a bit rough.
- Cribbage Board £4.20
- Combination Game Set £30.00
- Mightymast Giant Dominoes £33.00
- Soccer Sports Dice £4.50
- Staunton Wooden Chess Pieces £19.99
- Playing Cards £1.00
- Regulation Spinner Dominoes £10.00
- First Play Maxi Chess and Draughts £15.38
- Snakes and Ladders £8.40
- Chess or Draughts Board £19.99
- Monopoly £24.00
- Cluedo £24.00
You're making our website better ... thanks!