Grays Shield Pro Shin Guard
The Grays Shield Pro Shin Guard has been updated with an anatomic design.
Grays shin guards have extra ankle padding.
These shin guards have an ambidextrous design and suit young players really well.
- High density polymer shell with air vents and impact absorbing foam backing.
- Removable pro ankle armour surrounds ankles and Achilles tendon with 360 coverage.
- An ambidextrous design, ideal for young club/school player.
- X/Small - 19cm length 7.5cm width.
- Small - 21cm length 8.5cm width.
- Medium - 23cm length 9.5cm width.
Grays Hockey Shinguard Size Guide
Customer Reviews for Grays Shield Pro Shin Guard
3 out of 5 Good and bad points
Newitts Verified Purchase (15 Feb 2019)
We found these average. The foam shin plate is not especially comfortable, and the stitching is not very tidy. Since the thread used is stiff plastic, there are a lot of sharp/hard loose ends. The strap on the top has a very large loop velcro section on the shin guard, which prb could be smaller. Ventilation is good. The 3 of the 4 ankle protection pads are not really sectioned off, so they float around out of position often, we stitched them in place and found it much better. The strap for the ankle part is also pretty long and very flimsy; would have been better shorter and more robust, to help keep it in place.