Beemat Octagon Training Block
The Beemat Octagonal Training Blocks are used for teaching tumbling skills.
These octagonal training blocks help to develop correct shaping for handsprings, walkovers and tick-tocks.
Beemat training blocks can also be used for leaps, jumps and as obstacles in training skills that require height.
- Perfect for tumbling skills, forward rolls, handsprings and walkovers.
- Teach tick-tocks, leaps, over splits and round off drills.
- Assists with balance and coordination.
- The octagonal shape minimises movement.
- Convenient carry handles either end for easy transportation.
- High quality, polyether foam inner.
- Flame retardant heavy duty PVC coated nylon outer cover.
- Wipeable and easy to clean.
- UK manufactured.
- Sold as pack of 4.
- Mini - 3-5 years - 500mm diameter x 700mm long
- Small - 5-8 years - 600mm diameter x 750mm long
- Medium - Under 130cm (4'2") - 750mm diameter x 800mm long
- Large - Between 130cm (4'2") to 150cm (4'11") - 900mm diameter x 900mm long
Customer Reviews for Beemat Octagon Training Block
5 out of 5 Amazing octagan
Newitts Verified Purchase (4 Jun 2019)
Since having the training block the progress has been amazing.
It's given the gymnasts so much confidence to try new skills
I would recommend this product to any gym club
- Beemat Gymnastic Incline Wedge £90.00
- Beemat Gymnastic Folding Incline Wedge £262.80
- Gymnastics Dineema Springboard £274.95
- Beemat Gymnastic Three Section Large Foam Vaulting Box £360.00
- Annapurna Magnesium Carbonate Chalk £9.95
- Annapurna Chalk Ball £2.95
- Beemat Gymnastic Tumbler Trainer £363.76
- Beemat Gymnastic Lightweight Foam Springboard £167.99