- Great training tool for many disciplines
- Work on your rebound and balance
- Three size options available
AirTrack AirRolls were traditionally used as a handspring training aid, but now used in so many new & inventive ways for conditioning exercises. Using the AirRoll, gymnasts can work on their rebound and balance. The AirRolls are a great training tool for many disciplines, as well as being great fun to use they also offer plenty of play options for small children. The three available sizes are suitable for small, medium and large athletes.
In addition, the AirRoll Stabiliser is a great way to help when you work with the AirRolls because it stabilises the AirRoll and keeps it from moving. Also adjustable with Velcro connections, fits all size AirRolls too.
- Work on your rebound and balance.
- Great training tool for many disciplines.
- Integral carry handles.
- Inflation in 4 minutes 30 seconds.
- Easily adjust the pressure to your preference.
- No noise during training because continuous inflation is not required.
- Suitable for any gym.
- Portable and small in storage.
- Very versatile in use.
- Three size options.
- Suitable for all ages.
- Blue: 60cm x 1.2m
- Pink: 60cm x 1.2m
- Yellow: 75cm x 1.2m
- Red: 90cm x 1.2m
Customer Reviews for AirTrack AirRolls
- Beemat Gymnastic Three Section Large Foam Vaulting Box £360.00
- Beemat Gymnastic Folding Incline Wedge £262.80
- Beemat Octagon Training Block £138.00
- Beemat Gymnastic Tumbler Trainer £239.43
- Gymnastics Dineema Springboard £274.95
- AirTrack AirBeam £211.44
- Beemat Gymnastic Lightweight Foam Springboard £167.99
- Beemat Gymnastic Handspring Roller Flip £437.99