Beemat Club High Jump Landing Area
The Beemat Club High Jump Landing Areas have been manufactured in our purpose built UK factory for many years.
Our IS09001:2008 documented quality assurance system guarantees that each of these high quality and spike proof landing areas are of the highest quality, all while remaining competitively priced.
This makes them a great choice for schools, clubs, and universities due to their club-grade level of durability.
As one of only a few completely UK made high jump landing area options on the market, trust Beemat to offer a great choice at an even better price.
- Manufactured in accordance with BS EN 12503-3:2001.
- High quality foam inners engineered to absorb energy in competition and club models.
- Consists of separate base modules.
- Suitable for club, university and school use.
- Brass eyelets fitted to the covers to allow air to be expelled.
- Webbing handles on base modules to assist movement.
- Interchangeable base modules are held together using a special loop system.
- Two outer sections have cut-outs for the high jump stands.
- Comes with skirted PVC coverall (not spike proof) or spike proof coverall.
- Size - 500cm x 250cm x 60cm.
Customer Reviews for Beemat Club High Jump Landing Area