Zsignet 20 Multisport Net System 6m
The Zsignet ® 20 Multisport Net System is a 6 metre Mini Tennis Net system (that's full Mini Tennis court size) which is also a full-height Badminton Net. And a Mini Volleyball Net, too.
The Multisport Net is an obvious choice for sports halls, but it's a great choice for families too, and ideal for gardens and holidays. Fully packed up, it weighs just over 7kg.
So three sports or more in one easy to assemble, versatile piece of equipment.
Use the Mini Net System at ground level for Mini Tennis. Then raise the height of the side poles and fix them in place using our easy twist and lock mechanism for Badminton and Volleyball.
The robust frame is UK-built to Zsig's usual high standard from weatherproofed steel, and is a new compact design. Which means it packs away into a smaller, easier to carry bundle - and fits neatly into its reinforced carry bag.
- Solid, built-to-last construction in weatherproof Flo-coated steel.
- Raised net height at pole sides is 1.55m.
- Length 6m.
- Currently this net system has no twist and lock, but the net is designed to fit at badminton, mini volleyball and mini tennis height. For mini tennis, the side poles will pull apart, can be folded over and the net sleeves placed over the folded poles.
Customer Reviews for Zsignet 20 Multisport Net System 6m
5 out of 5 Well pleased with this multi sport system
Newitts Verified Purchase (16 Apr 2020)
already had the smaller 10m multi sport system but now the children are teenagers we purchased the wider system of 20m that they love especially when they are playing In foursomes
4 out of 5 Net
Newitts Verified Purchase (5 Oct 2019)
Good net, easy to put up
5 out of 5 Zsignet Multi Sport
Thank you for our Zsignet Multi sport net. It is a great product and we use it in our multi sport lessons for tennis, badminton, volleyball - easy to set up, store and robust.
Short Sports - Multi Activity sessions for children aged 2 to 6 - The Wimbledon Club
5 out of 5 zsignet 20 multisport net system
Newitts Verified Purchase (10 Jul 2016)
Absolutely brilliant! Very good quality and really easy to put together.Even my 10 yr old daughter can put it up and down by herself. All we need now is some sunshine to enjoy using it!
4 out of 5 Good for family fun!
Newitts Verified Purchase (4 Aug 2015)
This is a nice quality set-up that is easy to assemble and large enough to be comfortable for a few players to join in the game together. The net is a little bit low for volleyball, but ideal for badminton. My kids 13, 13 and 11 have enjoyed playing with it this summer.
- Harrod Sport VB4 Floor Fixed Club Volleyball Posts £116.21
- Harrod Sport Matchplay Volleyball Posts £602.31
- Harrod Sport Referee Stand £765.74
- Harrod Sport Beach Volleyball Set £384.62
- Harrod Sport VB1 Floor Fixed Training Volleyball Posts £238.82
- Harrod Sport VB5 Socketed Practice Volleyball Posts £206.45
- Harrod Sport Floor Fixed Competition Telescopic Volleyball Posts £1756.02
- Harrod Sport Wall Mounted Practice Volleyball Posts £69.55