Wilson Tour Slam Lite Tennis Racket
At first glance, the Tour Slam Lite tennis racket may seem ill-suited for serious players.
However, looks can be deceiving. The 112-square-inch head provides a large sweet spot, boosting power and adding forgiveness on off-center hits.
In addition, the power bridge provides longer main strings for greater rebound speed and energy.
As a result, the Tour Slam Lite is actually a surprisingly powerful racket that is well suited for recreational players who are looking to improve their game.
While it may not be the best choice for competitive players, the Tour Slam Lite is a great option for those who are just starting out or who are looking to take their game to the next level.
- V-Matrix Technology creates larger sweet spot for increased power.
- AirLite Alloy frame composition delivers lightweight strength.
- Power Bridge allows for longer main strings, optimizing rebound speed.
- Stop Shock Sleeves for reduced racket vibration and improved feel.
- Extra large head generates greater power.
Customer Reviews for Wilson Tour Slam Lite Tennis Racket
- Slazenger Smash Tennis Racket £11.95
- Zoft Future Club Tennis Racket £9.95
- Wilson US Open Tennis Racket £24.95
- Wilson Roger Federer Junior Tennis Racket £29.95
- Wilson Ultra Power Team 103 Tennis Racket £40.00
- Zoft Tennis Coaching Set £344.95
- Wilson Pro Staff Precision Team 103 Tennis Racket £44.95
- Wilson Fusion XL Tennis Racket £29.95