Tag Rugby Handbook
Tag Rugby Handbook
- Endorsed by the RFU
- Everything you need to play and coach
- Outlines the principles of training for under 11s
Tag Rugby Handbook By Jane Liddiard, Jane - A & C Black (2006) - Paperback -144 pages -ISBN 0713677406.
Tag rugby is a non-contact sport that is a safe and fun way to introduce rugby to under-11s.
It improves fitness, develops running and handling skills and hand-eye coordination and fosters team spirit.
It can be played by mixed teams and is ideal for children aged 5 upwards.
This book is a clear and comprehensive guide to playing tag rugby for coaches, teachers and parents that aims to make the game fun and accessible to all, whatever the children's ability or the coach's level of experience.
It introduces the game, explains the rules and outlines the principles of training (with reference to the National Curriculum where necessary).
It then provides a range of drills and game ideas that can be made easier or more difficult depending on the level of the group being taught and the coach's competence.
Customer Reviews for Tag Rugby Handbook
Customers also bought
- Centurion Adjustable Tag Belt 10 Pack Yellow £19.99 View Now
- Centurion Adjustable Tag Belt 10 Pack Red £19.99 View Now
- Centurion Junior Tag Rugby Belts 20 Pack £44.00 View Now
- Centurion Adjustable Tag Belt 10 Pack Green £19.99 View Now
- Centurion Adjustable Tag Belt 10 Pack Blue £19.99 View Now
- PLAYM8 Mini Rugby Rippa Tag 12 Pack £30.67 View Now
- Gilbert Touch Training Rugby Ball £8.44 View Now
- Centurion Replacement Tag Rugby Tags Pack of 10 Blue £9.98 View Now
- Centurion Adult Tag Rugby Pack £103.55 View Now
- Centurion Adjustable Tag Belt 10 Pack Pink £19.99 View Now
- Gilbert Tag Rugby Belt Junior £4.20 View Now
- Centurion Tag Rugby Belt £2.62 View Now
You're making our website better ... thanks!