Peradon Pool Cue
Peradon Pool Cue
- One piece, white lauan cues with screw-on tips
- Most popular cue for playing Pool
- Used in Pubs and Clubs around the UK
- One piece, hardwood white lauan cues with screw-on tips.
- Most popular cue for Pool.
- Cue handle may differ in colour.
Customer Reviews for Peradon Pool Cue
5 out of 5 Pearson pool cue
Newitts Verified Purchase (8 Oct 2018)
All round great pool cue
5 out of 5 Right on cue
Newitts Verified Purchase (27 Sep 2018)
These cues are first rate and competitively priced , highly recommend recommended .
5 out of 5 M
Newitts Verified Purchase (7 Jun 2018)
5 out of 5 Excellent product at a good price
Newitts Verified Purchase (15 Jun 2017)
Used a lot in our work's canteen. All who play with them are pleased with the cues. Recommended.
5 out of 5 Nice Cue
Newitts Verified Purchase (6 Jun 2017)
Good value and heavy enough to use for pool
5 out of 5 Excellent Cues
Newitts Verified Purchase (12 Oct 2016)
These cues were of excellent quality and were perfect for the room size. The weighting is heavy and we're also very straight. Would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for top quality cues for a very good price
5 out of 5 really good
Surprised at the quality of this for the price. Nice smooth woof near the tip for smooth movement and lacquer is used towards the bottom end to give grip. The tip is more than adequate and shaped well and the weight of the cue is substantial. Highly recommended for a casual player and newitt delivered it extremely quickly.
- PowerGlide Original Classic 2 Piece Snooker Cue £12.75
- Peradon Screw on Cue Tip £0.80
- Peradon Push on Cue Tips £0.59
- Peradon Pool Cue £6.29
- Snooker Full Size Triangle £6.40
- Aramith Snooker Ball Set £44.79
- PowerGlide Soft Vinyl 2 Piece Cue Case £9.00
- Aramith Pool Balls Printed £38.49
- AAA Grade Cue Chalk Box of 12 £3.99
- PowerGlide Vibe Classic 2 Piece Snooker Cue £15.00
- PowerGlide Duellist Tournament 2 Piece Snooker Cue £30.00
- B Grade Chalk Box of 12 £2.00
You're making our website better ... thanks!