Nike Flight Football
Honed over 8 years and 1,700 hours of testing, the Nike Flight Football is a revolution in consistent flight.
Moulded grooves and 3D-printed ink fine tune flight through the air to help players put the Nike football exactly where they want it.
Nike Aerowsculpt technology uses moulded grooves to disrupt airflow across the football for less drag and more stable flight.
The revolution in aerodynamics results in 30% truer flight compared to Nike's previous Merlin ball.
- All Conditions Control (ACC) technology means you get consistent touch in wet or dry conditions.
- 4 fused panels create a larger sweet spot on the ball for powerful strikes.
- 3-D-printed ink helps fine tune ball flight to help you hit your target shot after shot, pass after pass.
- 37% Synthetic Leather 33% Rubber 20% Polyester 10% Cotton.
Customer Reviews for Nike Flight Football
5 out of 5 Amazing Ball
Newitts Verified Purchase (30 Mar 2021)
I absolutely love the design and look of this ball. This the second one I have purchased from Newitts. The first ball is being for match days and the second one I purchased to add to my collection. This a very good ball in terms of feel and accuracy.Highly recommended.
4 out of 5 Takes getting used to, but great quality
Newitts Verified Purchase (21 Oct 2020)
My first time playing with a match ball and it's extremely hard to kick! You get used to it after a while though and it's definitely of a higher quality.
5 out of 5 Nike flight ball
Newitts Verified Purchase (27 Sep 2020)
Amazing ball my lads absolutely love it??
- Mitre Impel Training Football £6.95
- Mitre Delta Replica EFL Football £10.95
- Nike Academy 21 Match Football £14.95
- Mitre Ultimatch Match Football £12.95
- Nike Pitch Team 21 Football £7.95
- Nike Park Team 21 Football £11.95
- Mitre FA Cup Delta Replica Training Football £10.95
- Ziland Pro Trainer Football £5.95