Molten Synthetic Leather Volleyball
- Manufactured from polyurethane leather which is more durable than just leather.
- Nylon wound.
- Dual-layer laminated butyl bladder.
- Official size and weight.
- Made in Thailand.
- 18 panel.
- Size 5.
Customer Reviews for Molten Synthetic Leather Volleyball
4 out of 5 Molten volleyball
Newitts Verified Purchase (27 Nov 2019)
Ball is very good quality
5 out of 5 MOLTEN SYNTHETIC LEATHER VOLLEYBALL
Newitts Verified Purchase (26 Jun 2018)
Our 5/6 a side football club have been using these balls for about 15 years and in our view hey are the best 5 a side footballs we have used. They favour the more skilled players as they are a bit lively but when you get used to them they readily take spin and travel fast. We use them three times weekly and last well despite getting quite a lot of abuse. i have no experience of using them for other sports but we really like them. T. G. Hopkins, Caernarfon and Anglesey Veterans Football Club.
5 out of 5 Soft Touch Molten Volleyball
Newitts Verified Purchase (28 Nov 2015)
Best I have bought for our traditional volleyball tournament. I purchase 5 balls and only used 2 throughout the tournament as they kept the pressure and shape for the whole duration.
5 out of 5 molten volleyball
Newitts Verified Purchase (10 Mar 2014)
I think it is very good one.it is soft one , do not break fingers ,hold very well in air, we get good game.
- Soft Touch Volleyball £5.50
- Mikasa MGV 180 Junior Volleyball £14.85
- Mikasa MGV 200 Junior Volleyball £14.85
- Ziland Spike Training Volleyball £3.95
- Mikasa MGV 230 Junior Volleyball £14.85
- Molten PU Leather Volleyball £24.00
- Wilson Mr Wilson Cast Away Volleyball £11.95
- Molten V5M5000 Flistatec Volleyball £45.00