Gray Nicolls Off Cuts Academy Cricket Batting Gloves
Welcome to the Gray Nicolls ® Off Cuts Academy Cricket Batting Gloves - A new concept from Gray Nicolls to improve sustainability and reduce wastage. The Off-Cuts are made using the leftover material of other products, creating truly unique batting gloves while also help the environment. The colours on each pair of gloves will be different - All we can guarantee is the quality of the product. People that buy the Academy are getting an entry level glove suitable for casual cricket. They feature a select leather palm, which will provide excellent grip throughout a long innings, and stand the test of time over a season. Split fingers on gloves are lightweight and flexible, perfect for trying to wield the bat with power, or dissect the field with precision. Our two-section thumb offers flexibility, but also distributes impact across the surface. The glove has multiple layer protection, once again reducing the impact of the hard ball on bones. Go bold this season with the Off-Cut Academy adult batting glove.
- Select leather palm.
- Lightweight with split finger design for flexibility.
- Two section thumb design.
- Multi layer protection.
Batting & Wicket Keeping Legguards (Measurement is taken from the instep to the middle of the knee cap.)
|Size (Inches)||Size (CM)||Age|
|Medium Mens||17||43.5||15+ years|
|Small Mens||16||40.5||15+ years|
|Small Junior||13||33||8-10 years|
|Extra Small Junior||12||30.5||6-8 years|
Batting & Wicket Keeping Gloves (Measurement is taken between the start of the wrist and the end of the longest finger.)
|Size in inches||Size in cm||Age|
|Extra Small Junior||5.5"||14cm||6-8 years|
|Small Junior||6.5"||16.5cm||8-10 years|
|Small Mens||8"||19.6cm||15+ years|
|Medium Mens||9"||20.3cm||15+ years|
Please note all the information given is intended as a guide only.
Customer Reviews for Gray Nicolls Off Cuts Academy Cricket Batting Gloves
4 out of 5 G-N Off-cuts gloves
Newitts Verified Purchase (22 Aug 2020)
They look great & provide excellent protection. They are decent value for money, but I have had to restitch a couple of seams.
- Gray Nicolls Powerbow Inferno Thunder Cricket Batting Gloves £17.49
- Gray Nicolls Pro Full Batting Glove Inners £4.19
- Gray Nicolls Select Cricket Batting Gloves £34.99
- Gray Nicolls Pro Fingerless Batting Glove Inners £4.19
- Gray Nicolls Oblivion Stealth 600 Cricket Batting Gloves £38.49
- Slazenger Panther Cricket Batting Gloves £11.05
- Gray Nicolls Players Batting Glove Inners £6.99
- Gray Nicolls Off Cuts Pro Cricket Batting Gloves £39.99