Gilbert XP1000 Senior Rugby Body Armour
If you are looking for an updated body armour for the new season, then newly designed Gilbert ® XP1000 Senior Rugby Body Armour offers a tremendous combination of comfort and piece of mind. The ergonomic panel construction allows what could be a cumbersome product to move with the body, providing a second skin-like feel for athletes. The 3D Moulded system allows for incredible flexibility, great coverage and impact absorption. Gilbert have used high performance compression fabric to support muscles and improve circulation. Finally, there is 4 way stretch to enhance movements, designed to accelerate the pull of moisture away from the skin's surface keeping the body dry and eliminating the chill effect.
- Ergonomic panel construction to move with the body.
- 3D Moulded system allows for incredible flexibility, great coverage and impact absorption.
- High performance compression fabric to support muscles and improve circulation.
- Four way stretch to enhance movements.
|Small Boys||Medium Boys||Large Boys||Small||Medium||Large||X/Large||XX/Large|
Customer Reviews for Gilbert XP1000 Senior Rugby Body Armour
5 out of 5 Best pads on the market
Newitts Verified Purchase (17 Jan 2021)
Bought these for my 16 year old to replace his previous Gilbert's which he'd battered for 3 years and finally outgrown. Expecting the same level of durability from these although the way he's now hitting the gym, he'll probably outgrow them before they wear out.
- Gilbert Protective Junior Rugby Shorts £28.49
- Gilbert Atomic V3 Junior Rugby Body Armour £25.49
- Gilbert Atomic V3 Senior Rugby Body Armour £29.99
- Gilbert XP300 Junior Body Armour £31.12
- Gilbert XP500 Senior Rugby Body Armour £44.99
- Gilbert Triflex Lite Womens Body Armour £48.74
- Gilbert XP300 Senior Body Armour £37.49
- Centurion Reversible Rugby Contact Suit £39.90