First Play Balance Sliders
Balance and coordination skills are important skills for children's gross motor development, and the First Play Balance Sliders make it fun for them to build upon these skills.
This 6-pack of balance sliders come in rainbow colours and are a great way to introduce children to improving their balance and fine motor coordination.
With their 58cm length, 12.5cm width, 700g weight and 100kg weight limit, these sliders can be enjoyed by children from 3 years old and up.
Whether they waddle like a duck by shifting the body side-to-side or move around in all angles with full 360° spinning, the possibillities for movement are endless!
The balance sliders are a great tool for parents to encourage healthy playtime initiatives with their kids.
- Build balance and co-ordination.
- Vibrant rainbow colours.
- Phthalates free.
- Weight 700g each.
- Sold as pack of 6 Sliders.
Customer Reviews for First Play Balance Sliders
5 out of 5 Super study - kids love them
Newitts Verified Purchase (14 Jul 2021)
Super sturdy and extremely strong. Originally we bought 6 to try them out and the kids loved them and we spent more money on them because it provides them so much balance and coordination while playing outside in their outside area.
- ATREQ Spiky Balance Pod £4.50
- Sure Shot Balance Benches £400.96
- Takei Y Balance Kit £468.00
- Sure Shot Coloured Balance Bench £432.69
- Beemat Gymnastic Foldable Balance Beam and Fold Mat £274.95
- Sure Shot Coloured Balance Bench Red £432.69
- Sure Shot Padded Balance Bench £567.39
- Sure Shot Coloured Lite Balance Bench £363.14