Century Versys VS1 Fight Simulator
The Century ® Versys VS1 Fight Simulator is a versatile fight simulator ideally suited for aerobic conditioning, endurance, speed and technique training. Developed by the research and development team at Century and tested by professional combat sport coaches, trainers and instructors, the VS.1 opens up a whole new world to all combat sports and fitness athletes.
- Training versatility: stand up sparring, takedown and ground workouts.
- Natural rebounding properties low impact even when practicing maximum force strikes and kicks.
- Multi-discipline combat training: boxing, martial arts, cardio kickboxing, boot camp and mixed martial arts.
- Ideal for home use. perfect for gyms, schools and fitness centres.
- Larger striking surface than traditional hanging heavy bags or weighted free standing bags.
- Top handles enable knee strikes.
- Requires NO hanging fixtures, bag stands or permanent installation.
- Ready to use, no installation, easy to move and store after training.
- Pre-filled base requires NO additional water or sand filling.
- 168cm high x 48cm diameter.
Customer Reviews for Century Versys VS1 Fight Simulator
5 out of 5 Perfect for me
Newitts Verified Purchase (25 Feb 2021)
This bag has been great for me as a solo occupant in rented, first-floor accommodation during lockdown to continue looking at a lot of my Krav Maga and MMA techniques. It's not a bag meant for the heaviest blows, but has been great for perfecting technique and, importantly for me, things like low kicks (knee-level and downwards). After a few punches, it can have a slight lean, but this is easy to readjust and doesn't really impact my ability to train with it at all.
5 out of 5 Top Bag
Newitts Verified Purchase (15 Feb 2021)
I use the exact same bag in the Dojang, where I practice Taekwondo. During lockdown this has been perfect to keep up training.
It’s a great weight, strong and versatile. Although this one was for home use the ones in the Dojang get a good battering through several sessions everyday and stand tall through out.
Whatever your preferred style this is a bag that can take the punishment.
5 out of 5 Brilliant bag
I love Muay Thai and have trained/competed in UK/UAE/Thailand. Because of the lockdown I was looking for something to put on the terrace for me to get regular training on and it is absolutely perfect! Easy to manoeuvre and to do high reps/technique on. Not a bag for hitting and kicking hard but absolutely perfect for reps and technique - highly recommend whatever your level!
- Century Wavemaster Original £240.00
- Aqua Training Punch Bag £64.95
- Pro Box Leather Punch Bag Red Collection £219.99
- Pro Box Xtreme Uppercut Wall Pad £179.99
- ATREQ Elite Freestanding Punch Bag £694.95
- Century Wavemaster Powerline £209.99
- Pro Box Black Collection 4ft Super Heavy Punch Bag £199.99
- Fitness Mad 4ft Leather Punch Bag £109.99