Centurion Nemesis Flo Rugby Training Ball
The Centurion Nemesis Flo Training Rugby Ball is a top-quality rugby ball perfect for training sessions.
Made with virgin grade water repellent rubber to maintain its shape, this ball is 100% hand stitched with 9-ply thread for durability and a quality 3-ply construction.
With a balanced hi-tech bladder that provides excellent flight characteristics and air retention, this ball is also suitable for low light conditions and outdoor floodlight training.
Perfect for any dedicated rugby player looking to improve their game, the Centurion Nemesis Flo Training Rugby Ball is a must-have piece of equipment.
- 100% Hand stitched with 9-ply thread for durability.
- Great visibility in bad light conditions.
- Quality 3 ply training ball.
- Available in sizes 3, 4 and 5.
- 3 Fluo colours available; Orange, Green and Yellow.
|3 - Mini Rugby||under 9 years|
|4 - Junior Rugby||under 14 years|
|4.5 - Women's Rugby||15+ years|
|5 - Full Size Rugby||15+ years|
Customer Reviews for Centurion Nemesis Flo Rugby Training Ball
- Gilbert G TR4000 Trainer Rugby Ball £13.95
- Centurion Nero Training Rugby Ball £7.79
- Gilbert Omega Match Rugby Ball £20.95
- Gilbert G TR3000 Trainer Rugby Ball £9.60
- Gilbert Kinetica Match Rugby Ball £54.90
- Centurion Foam Rugby Ball £6.00
- Gilbert Barbarian II Rugby Ball £41.50
- Gilbert RWC 2023 Replica Rugby Ball £29.95