Centurion Contact and Push Pad
As any parent of a mini or junior rugby player knows, safety is always a top priority.
That's why the Centurion Contact and Push Pad is such a great choice.
The lightweight and compact design makes it easy to store and transport, while the waterproof material ensures that it will withstand any elements.
The square design also makes it easy to use, and the high density foam provides maximum impact absorption.
Plus, the Contact and Push Pad is UK manufactured, so you can be confident that it meets all safety standards.
With its various features, the Centurion Contact and Push Pad is an essential piece of equipment for any young rugby player.
- A cost effective hit shield for beginners.
- High density foam inner to reduce impact shock.
- Heavy duty PVC, waterproof non-tear cover.
- Reinforced seams and heavy duty 50mm webbing handles.
- UK Manufactured.
- Junior - Length: 46cm x Width: 46cm x Depth: 10cm / Weight: 1.5kg.
- Senior - Length: 55cm x Width: 55cm x Depth: 15cm / Weight: 2.5kg.
|Junior||18" x 18" x 4"|
|Senior||22" x 22" x 6"|
Customer Reviews for Centurion Contact and Push Pad
- Centurion Rucking Shield £44.95
- Centurion Maori Hi Vis Tackle Wedge £54.95
- Centurion Curved Hit Shield £49.95
- Centurion Tackle Tech Shield £74.95
- Centurion Dominant Contact DC100 Shield £149.95
- Centurion Wrap Around Shield Samoan £79.95
- Centurion Tackle Tech Rugby Jammer Pad £89.95
- Centurion Wrap Around Shield Wallaby £79.95