Water safety is one of the most important skills that children learn. By learning how to swim and feel comfortable and safe in the water, swimming aids are great tools to help you along the way.
There is no shortage of different types of swimming aids for children and we have a huge range available at Newitts.com. We also stock a huge variety of fitness swimming aids for those who are looking for a workout and to improve their fitness levels and technique.
Online at Newitts.com you can find:
1. Discs: like the Delphin Discs ®. These been developed and improved by swimming instructors for many years in swimming classes. They are easily fitted with no need to inflate and provide safe and sure flotation.
2. Arm Bands: like the Speedo ® Inflatable Armbands. These have quality valves for added confidence and reliability. Speedo ® armbands are the perfect swimming aid for kids, older children when learning to swim and building the confidence they need in the water.
3. Float suits: like the Speedo Sea Squad Float Suit. This enables you to learn swim strokes without the restriction of armbands.
4. Float vests: like the Speedo ® Sea Squad Swim Vest. This helps to build your child's confidence and enables them to learn to swim without the restrictions of armbands.
5. Ear plugs / headbands: like the The Ear Band-It ® Putty Buddies Earplugs really do float! These colourful, soft silicone plugs are larger than most other child-sized silicone plugs to completely fill the outer ear, providing a watertight seal over the ear canal.
6. Diving sticks/bricks/sinker rings: like the Speedo Sea Squad Diving rings which have been designed to help build confidence in the water and improve kick technique. They are also bright and colourful and easy to find in the pool.
7. Water woggles: like the The Original Water Woggle by JPL. This is an ultra flexible fluorescent foam noodle which bends into any shape. Ideal for aqua aerobic classes and fitness exercises, a perfect way for strengthening muscles in the water.
8. Swim seats: like the Speedo Swim Seat for swim confidence up to age 1.
9. Kick/training/fitness fins: The Speedo ® Fitness Fins are short, dual intensity fins with stiff blades which create maximum resistance in the water. They also strengthen leg muscles, develop ankle mobility, improve lower body fitness and increase workout speed.
10. Pull Buoys: like the PL Pull Buoys are a great swimming aid to help develop proper leg position and floatation plus powerful arm strokes.
11. Kickboards: like The Speedo ® Universal Kickboard. This is designed to help you get the most from your swim workout. Each training aid will work a particular part of your body, so you can focus on increasing strength, stamina or tone where it suits you.
12. Aqua Dumbells: like The Speedo ® Aqua Dumbbells. These have been designed for aquatic resistance training and to increase upper body strength and endurance. Speedo ® training aids are designed to help you get the most from your swim workout. Each training aid will work a particular part of your body, so you can focus on increasing strength, stamina or tone where it suits you.
13. Aqua Belts: like the Speedo Aqua Belt, which has been designed for buoyancy, support and stability. It promotes efficient aqua gym training. They are to help you get the most from your swim workout. Each training aid will work a particular part of your body, so you can focus on increasing strength, stamina or tone where it suits you.