BeaverFit Drag Sled
The BeaverFit Drag Sled is the entry level out of the Sled product range. Simply add weight to the drag sled to build explosive strength.
Take your sprint training to the next level. This drag sled is manufactured in the UK.
BeaverFit's drag sled is heavy duty and designed for clubs and military establishments.
The drag sled can be pulled by one or two people and is a versatile piece of equipment which can be used on a variety of surfaces.
The weight plate holders are made from stainless steel and can accommodate Olympic weight plates.
BeaverFit's powder coated steel frame is durable and weather resistant, making it ideal for use outdoors.
The drag sled comes with a webbing strap for attaching weights, and a tow rope for pulling the sled.
Weighing in at 22kg, the BeaverFit Drag Sled is a great choice for those looking for a quality, affordable piece of training equipment.
- Manufactured in the UK to the highest standard.
- Heavy duty and designed for Sports Clubs, Military Units, Educational Establishments, Uniformed Services and more.
- The arm can be folded down for easy storage.
- Ideal use with Olympic weight discs that easily fits onto the arm.
- Please note weight plates to be purchased separately.