ATREQ Slam Ball
Designed to handle the most extreme training and slamming routines the ATREQ Slam Balls are a super durable rubber ball filled with iron dust that can be slammed to the ground from an over head position to cater for Crossfit functionality. Build explosive strength, improve muscular endurance, increase speed and response time with this functional training aid - As they don’t bounce you have far greater control. Great for all round medicine ball training and comes with a reinforced air valve and a non-slip surface making for a safe and comfortable to use.
- Great for strength and power training exercises.
- Designed to help you build your endurance, stamina and explosivity.
- Non slip surface makes for safe, comfortable and easy grip.
- Non bounce, No-roll construction.
- Extremely durable for heavy use.
- Can be used indoors or outdoors.
- Available Each or in a Full set.
- Full set includes one of each weight: 4kg, 5kg, 6kg, 7kg, 8kg, 9kg, 10kg, 12kg, 15kg, 20kg & 25kg.
Customer Reviews for ATREQ Slam Ball
5 out of 5 Decent
Newitts Verified Purchase (19 Feb 2021)
Decent price delivered quickly as well
5 out of 5 Happy customer
Newitts Verified Purchase (16 Dec 2020)
Received this really quickly, very happy with it - high quality and very versatile, has been useful for home training
5 out of 5 Slam ball
Newitts Verified Purchase (9 Dec 2020)
Fantastic bit of fitness kit. High quality product, definitely worth paying the extra. Fabulous delivery and customer service. Highly recommended!
5 out of 5 Slaaaam ball
Newitts Verified Purchase (28 Nov 2020)
Excellent quality ????
5 out of 5 Atreq smooth slam ball
Newitts Verified Purchase (7 Nov 2020)
Fantastic product and good value for money. Arrived before the due date which was even better. Would always use this site for equipments
5 out of 5 Great quality
Newitts Verified Purchase (7 Oct 2020)
Good price, and great quality slam balls. Happy with my purchase.
5 out of 5 Slam Ball 7kg
Newitts Verified Purchase (29 Sep 2020)
Excellent quality and good range of different weights